Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more Empty
PostSubject: ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more   ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 6:58 pm

ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more V_brothers_sisters_320

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/13/abc-drops-brothers-sisters/

ABC cancelled a number of dramas today to make way for new ones. Gone are Brothers & Sisters, V, No Ordinary Family, Detroit 1-8-7 and Off the Map. The latter three aren’t necessarily a surprise; All three freshman dramas had disappointing ratings this season.

Genre fans were hoping V would make the cut for another season but the ratings just weren’t up to snuff. As for the Walker family, the actors were even ready to say goodbye to their show that first launched in 2006. Matthew Rhys told EW in January that ”we’ve run a lot of extreme stories and big stories, so I personally wouldn’t want to be a writer if I had to stretch it another season.” Brothers and Sisters already aired its finale a week ago.

And now, some sad news for Matthew Perry, who announced Thursday that he would return to rehabilitation: The alphabet axed Mr. Sunshine, the single camera comedy that starred Perry as a lonely San Diego sports arena manager who just turned 40. His boss was played by Allison Janney.

Perry released the statement Thursday about his return to rehab: “I’m making plans to go away for a month to focus on my sobriety and to continue my life in recovery,” adding, “Please enjoy making fun of me on the World Wide Web.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Were any of those shows something you watch[ed]?
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more   ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 7:26 pm

It is sad that Brothers & Sisters is canceled. I watched about half of last season and it was the next show I was going to get from Netflix. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more   ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 7:31 pm

I knew No Ordinary Family was going to be cancelled last Dec so I kinda stopped watching it since to me there was not point.

It is still sad though since I wish it got a second season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more   ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more Empty

Back to top Go down

ABC cancels 'Brothers & Sisters,' 'V,' 'Off the Map,' more
Page 1 of 1