Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion

Go down 
+5
Mia
King Silva
Sticky!!
Super Nintendo Chalmers
The Sexy Vixen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion Empty
PostSubject: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptySun 15 May 2011, 9:53 pm

Mickie vs Madison

Tara comes out. She takes Maddie's loaded glove away. she KOs maddie with the loaded glove.

Mickie wins. tara is free
---

still got the mixed tag later..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Super Nintendo Chalmers
Recent Roster Addition
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Male
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : DIVAS!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H
Favorite WWE Diva : Torrie Wilson
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kurt Angle
Favorite TNA Knockout : Chyna
Registration date : 2011-05-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptySun 15 May 2011, 10:15 pm

hey we have a TNA sacrifice discussion going on in the TNA board. come join us!
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptySun 15 May 2011, 10:54 pm

The way Christy said Tommy was sexy.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptySun 15 May 2011, 11:26 pm

Chyna & Angle vs Karen & Jeff

Karen is so trying to avoid getting in the ring lol

chyna actually gets in the ring but she almost botched her slam. she needs to hit the weights. Chyna hit the pedigree!!!

chyna locks in a sloppy ankle lock...double tap out. Angle & chyna win. that was great!!

Super Nintendo Chalmers wrote:
hey we have a TNA sacrifice discussion going on in the TNA board. come join us!

many people dont look in that section

they only care about the divas/kos

therefore they only check out this section.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Mon 16 May 2011, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 1:18 am

I saw the Mickie match just now and it was okay.

Certainly not the best but at least Mickie won and Tara got revenge.

I think they should have a # 1 contendership match next month maybe Mickie Special Ref..
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 2:23 am

i havent seen the matches yet, but awesome that angle & chyna won.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 3:32 am

I just saw the Chyna match and it was kinda bad [only really cared for her parts] but it was her first match in a long time so I was not expecting her to be great.

On a side not her attire was just horrible.. Shocked

The scoop slam to Jeff was bad and the suplex was as well although to me it didn't look completely terrible.

The stuff to Karen was cool to see. Twisted Evil

That bitch got splashed in the corner.

Chyna followed that up with a pretty good Pedigree!

I was wondering is Pedigree only something that the wwe can say? Because they said ddt like move.. Really? It's a Pedigree just say it.

I guess Angle wanted Karen to suffer more so she was put in a weak looking [but how hard is it to submit a groggy Karen?] Ankle Lock for the tap out win.

I wouldn't mind Chyna being a manager for a while but if they are going to make her a wrestler I really hope she goes to a lot of training to catch up.

If she was in better shape I think she could do very well in the KO division and I'd like to see that so Chyna/TNA make it happen. smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 3:43 am

yes Pedigree is a WWe/Triple H thing only chyna will have to come up with her own name for it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 3:50 am

Oh thanks for that.

Wonder what she will call it?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 4:16 am

That was amazing. You don't need to have a great match, to have a great moment, this is proof. There was soo much emotion, so much intensity, so much story, history into this match, it was soo refreshing and amazing to watch.

There hasn't been such an intense angle in a very long time and it all paid off. I have a feeling this may be the end of it all. Tara and Madison might continue, Mickie & Tara might continue. Either way, Madison will be taking a break from the title scene for a while i predict. This angle has run it's course and i'm curious to see where they will take this now.

TNA has been doing an phenominal job with the knockouts since last November. I've been enjoying every knockout and their role, from Sarita and Rosita, to Cookie, to Mickie, Velvet, Karen, ANgelina, Winter, Ms. Tessmacher, Madison, Tara.....even late last years roles for Chelsea and Dixie Carter. every woman was used to some capacity and it was just amazing how they are working the ladies into everything.
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 4:18 am

I would like to see A Mickie/Tara vs Angelina/Winter fued, with Winter using Angelina to try and capture the Knockouts championship.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 4:39 am

Props to both Chyna and Karen ANgle.

The ladies did an amazing job. Chyna, rough around the edges but really after a long hiatus, can't expect her to be great. Karen, took some nice bumps and great showing for her as well. I think TNA needs to introduce more non-wrestling valets to TV. Something WWE never does, all their valets (with exception of Vickie) are all actual talented wrestlers.

Santana, Chelsea, Karen, Cookie....all did amazing jobs in the roles TNA gave them. People may be hard on women with no wrestling experience on tv. tbh, if given the right role they could do some pretty epic stuff on TV. Especially how well received both Karen and Chelsea got during their storylines, i would actually applaud TNA if they picked up maybe 1 or 2 more models and just toss them on some guys arm and let them do that. Not every girl was cut out to be a wrestler......some could make an impact just valeting.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 5:07 am

i enjoyed it. it was entertaining and fun, imo. The double tap out at the end was very nice lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 9:20 pm

i applaud both Chyna and Karen as well.
Chyna was very very green, but her overall presence still remained. Bodslam looked fine just became awful cos Chyna lost her balance. Chyna execution of suplex was very basic but she is mega green. Karen unfortunatly totally didnt sell when angle fell on her. And i loled at when Chyna went for the pedigree and did her normal shit before doing it for hype...she still remembers something. but i loled at seeing Karen bless her heart already with her arms up before Chyna grabs them
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 4:02 pm

the title match was just okay. there were a couple of creative spots but these two just don't click well. nothing was botched and the work was there but it just wasn't exciting. i'm more excited about seeing the inevitable Madison vs Tara match while Mickie moves onto someone new

the mixed tag was pretty good though the rules were completely all over the place. Chyna looked shaky with the body slam but the suplex and Pedigree looked fine. the crowd were hot for her and, if she's returning full time then that's good but if she isn't then hopefully we get to see one singles match with her before she goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion   TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Sacrifice KOs Discussion
Page 1 of 1