Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley on TNA!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Mick Foley on TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley on TNA!   Mick Foley on TNA! EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 10:29 pm

Credit: Wrestling Exposed

Mick Foley was recently interviewed by The Charlotte Observer in order to promote Sunday's genesis PPV, which includes his return to the ring. Here are some of the highlights: On The Jump To TNA: It felt like I'd done everything I could in WWE. I did give announcing a try for five months, which was long enough to realize it wasn't something I wanted to pursue. The TNA opportunity sounded like a positive way to make a difference in the wrestling business. … I thought I would have some doubts, but it's been a guilt-free move – the best thing I could have done. Anytime wrestlers have an option and are actually in a position to negotiate and deal from a position of strength, it's good for everybody. I had always believed, and written in a book that WWE published, that the wrestling business would be better off with a viable second (option). I was pretty sure my difference-making days at WWE were over." On Wrestling In The Carolinas: That was an exciting atmosphere where this small promotion was drawing up to 3,500 people to see names from the past. I always felt like I was someplace special when I performed in Charlotte. Charlotte was a city that was difficult for WWE to crack for many years, although they do well there now. The people are open to a different option. On His Next Book Project: The new movie "The Wrestler" is getting such positive buzz I'm thinking of revisiting a thought I had to fictionalize a 1987 trip I made to West Africa. It was a hectic trip, and the government was overthrown within weeks after I left. I had always thought I could tell an interesting tale, but until the critical acclaim of "The Wrestler," I didn't think there would be interest.
Back to top Go down
Save_Us.MFiSG
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1319
Job/hobbies : Computer, Wii, anything without manual labor!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kurt Angle
Favorite TNA Knockout : Kevin Nash?
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Mick Foley on TNA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley on TNA!   Mick Foley on TNA! EmptySat 10 Jan 2009, 7:50 pm

Mick Foley's been on TNA for months now Blue. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://hbkshawnmichaels.freeforums.org/

Mick Foley on TNA!
Page 1 of 1