Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011

Go down 
+3
REIGNBOW
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 Empty
PostSubject: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:57 pm

* Will Velvet have an answer to ODB's attack and accusations against her from last week?

* Miss Tessmacher vs. Angelina Love with Winter is scheduled.
---
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 9:59 pm

Not the best Impact but next week's is better. smile
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm

lmfao
ODB
ODB
ODB
ODB
YES KICK VELVET SKY'S ASS!, sorry im not a big fan of velvet , go ODB!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:07 pm

nice little catfight between Velvet & ODB to start the show. ODB even beat u this dude who tried to break up the fight.

Nice way to open the show. It was unique.

ODB looks kinda sexy with her hair down. crowd chanting for Velvet was nice. Seeing ODB spank her made me giggle.

Miss T took her sweet time coming to Velvet's aid though lol
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:16 pm

ODB is sexy, i like her, she is unique. She is right knockouts are turning into barbies, they lost the spark of hiring women who werent about looks. Hopefully bringing ODB will change this.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 10:55 pm

Angelina Love vs Miss T
--

Miss T is looking good in there. she's progressiny nicely. I think she could outwrestle Kelly Kelly lol. Angelina semi-botched her side slam but still made it work. (should couldnt get to her feet but still did some damage in the sitting position) Good for her.

Angelina wins..no surprise there. She chokes Mis T out in her silly submission move. It just looks so lame.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 12:52 am

King Silva wrote:
Not the best Impact but next week's is better. smile

You read spoilers? For shame. hehe

I felt distracted while I was watching tonight. There wasn't that much that jumped out at me. Of course I hate it when Velvet isn't winning, but there is one thing I liked about this week. It's in the other Impact discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 2:14 am

i though tonight was decent..2 KOs segments/matches and neither involved mickie james or maddie or tara...spotlight was shown on the rest of the roster..just like i like to see.

i just wish ODB had ripped off velvet's shirt at the start of their brawl.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 9:04 am

I liked the backstage brawl. Very physical and much prefer ODB like this than the SCSA tipoff she was before. My only complaints were it maybe went on for a bit too long and why didn't Miss Tessmacher come out earlier on to help Velvet.

The match was short but good for what it was. I think the once promising Winter / Angelina storyline is stupid now. How can she be a zombie but still get in the ring and wrestle a full match. I bet the WWE wished they'd kept Brooke on now .
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 10:08 am

Ok i'll be honest i still hate Velvet with a passion but sometimes you got to give credit where it's due and this was a great brawl. ODB was amazing and so was Velvet, she did great in this. I really really enjoyed the brawl.

Call me crazy but i wouldn't mind TNA oops....i mean Impact Wrestling made her champion, i actually wouldn't mind. She has worked hard, she's still not great, but she build a fanbase, she has the crowd support and despite feuding with ODB the crowd is cheering her on. So she might be the worst wrestler to hold the championship..but it would be something i feel she truly deserved.

The match was great, this is the Angelina i wanted to see. She let loose a little, was a little more vicious and FINALLY breaking out of her shell a little. Whenever i see Angelina wrestle..i see this girl who can do SOOO much but she keeps holding back and in this match i got a little glimpse of what is to come. I HOPE TNA...oops i mean Impact Wrestling let her and Mickie go all out. Mickie has been on fire and i think we got to see a little more of ANgelina in this match so i'm crossing my fingers that Angelina goes all out. Ms. Tessmacher is a gem and i see her doing some fun stuff in the division. I don't see her ever leading it BUT i do see her being a great filler and keeping the division fun and sexy.

Impact Wrestling has been VERY satisfying over the last 5 months, i've been enjoying EVERY knockout i've been enjoying all their roles THE ONLY issue remains is their matches, but well we can't have it all it seems. Anywho, nice stuff, lurved it all.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 8:59 pm

I liked the brawl a lot.

ODB is making me a fan of hers now. smile

Velvet sure took a lot of abuse and she got some shots in too so it wasn't a complete beat down.

Miss T sure didn't come to Velvet's aid very fast..

Some friend!

The match with Miss T and Love was decent.

I love Angelina's finisher. Great move.

I still really want her to lose at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
A-miller
Opener
A-miller

Male
Number of posts : 152
Favorite WWE Diva :
1) Trish Stratus *Of All Time!*
2) Eve Torres
3) Melina
4) Maryse
5) Michelle McCool
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:08 am

Miss T is HOTT.!!

she needs a little more fine tuning of an actual arsenal of moves. then i'd really like her. i'm glad that she is getting in ring experience with good former knockouts champion's.

Angelina needs to stop making herself look so dusty with that dumb drone face all the time. not only do you have a dumb look on your face, but you have special make-up just to accentuate the dumb look. we get that you and Winter are lesbians, quit playing the 'under a spell' card as a way of coming out of the closet. we still love your ability. and i'm #TeamLesbian.!!
yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011   TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA KOs Discussion 6-2-2011
Page 1 of 1