Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! Empty
PostSubject: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm

"Plice have arrested two people after finding a one-year-old child in the back seat of a car at a strip club. When police arrived, the child was crying and soaked in sweat, according to the arrest record reported by WLKY-TV. The child's mother, Laura DiPrimo, ran out of the club, started the car and rolled down the rear window. The child's father, Thomas Lee, followed. He was wearing a home incarceration bracelet from Clark County, Ind. Both said they had been drinking, according to the arrest report. Police say the child is doing fine and was placed in the custody of a relative."

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhpr8jxYF25CfxDQbA

dont
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

Dumb parents....any responsible parent knows...

You have to keep the windows at least a few inches open.....shows what they know.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 10:02 pm

Yeah but wtf were they even doing there?

Sure the mom may have worked there but the dad isn't suppose to leave his house with that ankle monitor on.

I thought they beeped until you got back in your house?

Very stupid but at least the kid is okay with [hopefully] a smarter relative.
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 4:09 am

well this makes us people look bad
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 5:58 am

^ Aww..

Poor Kentuckian. Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! 478927
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 6:40 am

:P
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 7:15 am

King Silva wrote:

Sure the mom may have worked there but the dad isn't suppose to leave his house with that ankle monitor on.

Aren't the parents supposed to have fun too?

and some ankle monitors allow you to be certain distance away from the house.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 7:34 am

Do It Like A Dude wrote:
King Silva wrote:

Aren't the parents supposed to have fun too?

and some ankle monitors allow you to be certain distance away from the house.

I didn't say they couldn't have fun but they don't need to be going to a strip club while their child is locked in a hot car.

That is just idiotic and I hope they both get a good sentence. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 7:42 am

WHy not? They couldn't get a sitter so they took matters into their own hands.

Like i said, all they needed to do was crack a window open.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 6:26 pm

I still think it is wrong and they are very bad parents.

But you can defend them all you want it won't change the way I feel; I just hope if you are even in charge of children you make much better decisions.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 7:39 pm

LMAO @ idiots with kids. rofl.

Poor kid. Hopefully his next set of parents will have some functioning brain cells (because you know it's only a matter of time before he is removed from that household. I wish the little dude well:)
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 11:22 pm

King Silva wrote:

But you can defend them all you want it won't change the way I feel; I just hope if you are even in charge of children you make much better decisions.

I've been in child care since the age of 16, so i think i know a thing or two and evern before that...i've been involved with child care in some form.

I'm not defending them, just saying, they could at least be smart enough to crack a window open. Helps for circulation and what not.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 11:43 pm

Do It Like A Dude wrote:
King Silva wrote:

I've been in child care since the age of 16, so i think i know a thing or two and evern before that...i've been involved with child care in some form.

I'm not defending them, just saying, they could at least be smart enough to crack a window open. Helps for circulation and what not.

Well your laws must be different because it is illegal in CA, Kentucky, and probably all the US states to do what these parents did [even if they cracked a window]...

Leaving Children/Pets Unattended

Brush up on Section Four of the Kentucky Drivers Manual if you're in a hurry and considering leaving a child unattended in your vehicle. It's illegal to leave a child under the age of eight unattended.

For the same reasons you should never leave a child unattended in a motor vehicle (extreme weather conditions, bodily harm, life endangerment, kidnapping), you should never leave your pet unattended. Even if your pet is in a carrier and can't jump around on the gearshift, extreme heat puts your pet's life at risk.

http://www.dmv.org/ky-kentucky/safety-laws.php#Leaving_Children/Pets_Unattended
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 11:49 pm

Didn't say it wasn't against the law or that i do it.

Just saying they could at least have the heart to crack a window open, no circulation with all those damn windows closed.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:21 am

^ They should have done that but then again they should have just had the heart to NOT do what they did in the first place....

This earlier post of yours made it seem like you think what they did would have been okay had they just done one other thing:

Do It Like A Dude wrote:

All they needed to do was not just crack a window open because even doing that their actions would still be against the law in their state Kentucky.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 6:30 am

King Silva wrote:

This earlier post of yours made it seem like you think what they did would have been okay had they just done one other thing:

Do It Like A Dude wrote:

All they needed to do was not just crack a window open because even doing that their actions would still be against the law in their state Kentucky.

Because while you are here trying to play holy mary, it gets done. My mom has done it, i'm sure your mom has done it.....it gets done but doesn't make you bad parents. Well they did go to a strip club, that was probably dumb, but my mom has left me and my little brother in the car for 5 minutes before..I was 6 he was 2, she had to run into my grandmothers house and pick up something. She stayed 7 minutes....it did go wrong, I wanted to come out and i locked the car so no one would go with my little brother...including the key in the car.

If i cracked a window open, getting the door open would have been MUCH easier.

I could understand WHY my mom did it, to strap my brother out his chair, find someone to hold him while she's around the house looking for what she came to look for, then to call me, pick up my brother, strap him in, get me to sit quiet would have been a whole long process.

Is it right? maybe not, but at the point and time it was the quickest thing to do. I don't think my mom is a bad mom for leaving me 5 minutes in a car.

Their wrong was going to a strip club, though an infant is a bit more dangerous to do so than a toddler.

Their are a lot of pro's and con's in leaving your toddler/Child in the car for 5 minutes or less, I mean, if you had to go to an ATM 10 steps away....is the whole process of strapping in and out your toddler worth the 1 minute it could take to use the atm?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 6:42 am

Do It Like A Dude wrote:
King Silva wrote:

Do It Like A Dude wrote:

Because while you are here trying to play holy mary, it gets done. My mom has done it, i'm sure your mom has done it.....it gets done but doesn't make you bad parents. Well they did go to a strip club, that was probably dumb, but my mom has left me and my little brother in the car for 5 minutes before..I was 6 he was 2, she had to run into my grandmothers house and pick up something. She stayed 7 minutes....it did go wrong, I wanted to come out and i locked the car so no one would go with my little brother...including the key in the car.

If i cracked a window open, getting the door open would have been MUCH easier.

I could understand WHY my mom did it, to strap my brother out his chair, find someone to hold him while she's around the house looking for what she came to look for, then to call me, pick up my brother, strap him in, get me to sit quiet would have been a whole long process.

Is it right? maybe not, but at the point and time it was the quickest thing to do. I don't think my mom is a bad mom for leaving me 5 minutes in a car.

Their wrong was going to a strip club, though an infant is a bit more dangerous to do so than a toddler.

Their are a lot of pro's and con's in leaving your toddler/Child in the car for 5 minutes or less, I mean, if you had to go to an ATM 10 steps away....is the whole process of strapping in and out your toddler worth the 1 minute it could take to use the atm?

Holy Mary?

I didn't know it was so easy to became a saint!

I mean all I had to was follow the law..? Suspect

Leaving your child unattended in a car, windows cracked or not, is just not right.

It is especially wrong in this situation when parents stop at a strip club and get shit faced while their child is slowly sweating to death..

So yeah parents should not be so damn lazy and should take more consideration for their children's well being or maybe they shouldn't have had children in the first place.....
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 6:52 am

Guess my mom shouldn't have had kids i guess? They are clearly horrible parents, they have no right to have children, because they left their 6/7 year old unattended in the car for 3 minutes on more than 1 occasion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!   Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kentucky Parents Leave Their Baby Inside A Hot Car While They Hit The Strip Club!
Page 1 of 1