Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dept. Of Education Uses SWAT Team To Break Down Stockton Man's Door & Collect On Defaulted Loan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Dept. Of Education Uses SWAT Team To Break Down Stockton Man's Door & Collect On Defaulted Loan! Empty
PostSubject: Dept. Of Education Uses SWAT Team To Break Down Stockton Man's Door & Collect On Defaulted Loan!   Dept. Of Education Uses SWAT Team To Break Down Stockton Man's Door & Collect On Defaulted Loan! EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 6:16 pm

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=

"STOCKTON, CA - Kenneth Wright does not have a criminal record and he had no reason to believe a S.W.A.T team would be breaking down his door at 6 a.m. on Tuesday. "I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers," Wright said. Wright came downstairs in his boxer shorts as a S.W.A.T team barged through his front door. Wright said an officer grabbed him by the neck and led him outside on his front lawn. "He had his knee on my back and I had no idea why they were there," Wright said. According to Wright, officers also woke his three young children ages 3, 7, and 11 and put them in a Stockton police patrol car with him. Officers then searched his house. As it turned out, the person law enforcement was looking for was not there - Wright's estranged wife."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn!

Do you have any outstanding student loans? Shocked
Back to top Go down

Dept. Of Education Uses SWAT Team To Break Down Stockton Man's Door & Collect On Defaulted Loan!
Page 1 of 1