Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011 Empty
PostSubject: SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011   SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 4:32 pm

Since i wanted to discuss it Suspect and didn't see the thread.v dunno

I still LURV Alicia, her presence, her charisma, she knows how to play heel and I love her for it. I really enjoy Alicia going at it, she get's vocal at the right moments she can get rough when needed. Tamina still struggling to find her way around the ring but enjoying her, and i feel more ring time they give her, more she'll get comfortable.

I don't care what ANYONE says, I enjoy watching Kaitlyn, the girl just has great size to her and makes Natalya look petit. When i saw how much she sized up to Tamina was rather shocked. If this girl could just get it done in the ring..that is ALL i ask for lol, she is over, she has personality, she can speak, she connects with the crowd, she has charm...her only flaw wrestling lol.

Natalya just bores me these days and AJ like thie girl a lot...while Rosa..her uselessness is just relevant I just wished WWE switched her with Maryse, REALLY enjoying the SD because.....ALL of these women almost never worked with each other, the only ones are Natalya & Alicia and we have yet to see those two go all out. It's a fresh batch of girls and honestly they are MUCH more enjoyable than the repeats on Raw.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011   SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 7:39 pm

the heels won..which made me happy.

AJ still seems way too erractic...to the point she fell and stumbled a bit trying to do moves on Tamina.

Rosa...i just love her. She doesnt have to do anything (which she doesnt) and i just love her.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011   SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 2:22 am

I agree Smackdown are. a much better group of girls and we're seeing new stuff from them each week. I like seeing Tamina develop, she shows some promise and stands out frOm the rest of the divas. AJ just needs to calm down a bit in the ring. Nattie pure class in the ring.

The Smackdown divas all seem to have more distinct characters than Raw. On Raw the faces are all smiley and the heels are all mean. On Smackdown Natalya is the experienced veteran, AJ and Kaitlyn are the rookie naive best friends with AJ playing the geek and Kaitlyn the sexy role, Rosas the sexy Latina, Alicias the bitch with attitude and Taminas the aggressive powerhouse.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011   SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 2:31 am

They really need to throw the title on Tamina and get the title away from Raw, because its really pointless over there.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011   SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 3:13 pm

Or better yet bring back the Women's Championship! Why girls like Tamina, Alicia, Natalya, AJ and Layla (when she returns) get to compete without a title while Kelly Kelly does? I WILL NEVER KNOW!

I do like that they're building Tamina up though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011   SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPER LATE SD discussion thread 18 june 2011
Page 1 of 1