Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...

Go down 
+10
Queen Mintz
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
Chloe
Dead
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
KTV-Time
Did You Miss Her?
X
14 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 12:56 pm

She has now officially booted Candice out of the top 5 worst womens champions of all time based on skill and storyline purposes.

Debra (worst)
The Kat
Hervina
Brie Bella

Congratulations Kelly. Its quite depressing that I can no longer refer to Candice as #5 worst womens champion of all time.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 1:02 pm

Debra should have NEVER won that match, Sable was ROBBED!!!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 1:03 pm

I agree! Sable should have been a 5x womens champion.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 1:06 pm

I think not, Candice was a bad horrible champion, she wasn't over, she was used ever 4 weeks she missed god knows how many raw's and only wrestled PPV's. Kelly is still better because...the boys jack off to her pictures. Candice wasn't even worth that.

PLUS Kelly was never pushed or considered as an equal to her peers, Candice on the otherhand was considered and pushed as an equal to her peers.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 1:11 pm

Kelly is pushed as the top face on Raw.

Candice had storyline purposes, and she engaged in a great fued with Beth Phoenix. Kelly's win was so random.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 1:14 pm

I guess i'm the only one who didnt think Brie was that bad of a champ lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 1:26 pm

Vickie Guerrero is going to squash Kelly and become the greatest womens champion of all time. Excuse me former womens champions.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 1:34 pm

yeah....how bout no...i'd much rather see Trish come back for an 8th title run than see Vickie with gold.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 3:06 pm

Candace had no business on that list in the first place especially with bitches like Sable and Steph NEVER listed, Maryse too!

Brie and Candace >>>> all three >>>> Kelly Kelly (when will this bitch just LEAVE?) 5 years and she still fucking sucks!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm

a dead squirrel > Candace
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 5:37 pm

Given the fact that Kelly is the most over diva in the division and gets a reaction then she is better than Candice plus I would say she's a fair bit better than her in ring too. I'd put Kat, Hervina, Candice, Debra and Steph as worst 5.0
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 6:19 pm

i thought Stephanie McMahon was a damn fine champion to be a non-competitor. her match vs Lita when she dropped the title was quite nice. Then her match vs Trish long after she lost the belt was really good.

she wasnt meant to be taken seriously as a competitor. She played her role very well.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm

Fuck Kelly. What a p.o.s. she is. Garbage ass wrestler.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 7:30 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i thought Stephanie McMahon was a damn fine champion to be a non-competitor. her match vs Lita when she dropped the title was quite nice. Then her match vs Trish long after she lost the belt was really good.

she wasnt meant to be taken seriously as a competitor. She played her role very well.

I know how is anyone going to shit on Stephanie as champ. Teary Eyed

She was great and I loved it.

Her feud with Lita was great and she dropped the belt in the main event of Raw..

When did that happen before that feud?

So to me that is a big deal and should take her out of the bottom 5 for sure.

Candice had some good matches as champion imo so I don't know if she even deserves to be in the bottom 5 [but if so then # 5]. Her 2nd PPV with Melina and her 1st PPV match with Beth were entertaining to me at least.

As for worst champ I have to say Hervina..

I mean it was a dude who won it off of a horrible champ in a horrible match and had it for 1-2 weeks.

He proceeded to lose it in 1 minute to Jacqueline so yeah worst by a lot imo.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 10:37 pm

The difference between Stephanie and Kelly was that Stephanie had a storyline in becoming champion and everyone recognized that. She was the one they hated, who they wanted the title off at all costs, where she'd get Triple H to help or not even defend the title.

And I did forget about Maryse, she'd be lower than Candice yes.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 10:46 pm

Still think Candice is one of the worst, Brie wasn't that bad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

Brie as champ grew on me. I can understand why Kelly got the belt from a business purpose. She has the popularity and the looks to be VERY marketable. She is probably the most marketable of all of the women on the roster.

From a wrestling stand point, I think this was a mistake. Kelly isn't good enough wrestler to hold the main belt of the division. If there were still 2 belts, then I'd be fine with her holding the Diva's title. She is unable to carry the division and that is what a champ should be able to do. Beth did it, Michelle did it, Natalya could have done it, Melina did it. Kelly isn't capable.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:45 am

Kelly's been annoying me on twitter too. Said how happy she was to win and she worked hard for it. She hasn't even improved in the 5 years she's been there so how is that working hard? Hard work is Melina, Beth, Michelle, Gail, Natalya. Those women are passionate about wrestling and put on great matches everytime they're in the ring(past tense for Michelle since she's gone). They love entertaining the fans and showing them that women can infact wrestle and aren't just pretty faces. I don't classify a model who couldn't even try to improve in her 5 years hard work and she's definitely not worthy of holding that title.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:49 am

If Brie could win it then Kelly is an upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:02 am

I've personally sent Kelly a DM on twitter congratulating her on her FIRST title reign (get that shit right, Cole). she's come a long way from a whore on ECW to a classy whore. also, she didn't bitch about Snooki taking her spot at Mania

on a side note, you guys do know that Hervina was a comedy act? kinda like Santina so why are y'all treating that as a reign that affected the history of the Women's title

Last edited by Dead on Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:03 am

Rated X F'n Superstar wrote:
The difference between Stephanie and Kelly was that Stephanie had a storyline in becoming champion and everyone recognized that. She was the one they hated, who they wanted the title off at all costs, where she'd get Triple H to help or not even defend the title.

And I did forget about Maryse, she'd be lower than Candice yes.

imo she was the perfect filler champ for WWE while they worked on reshaping their division.

by the time Lita moved up into title contention everyone couldnt wait to see her get hands on stephanie and destroy her. the reaction Lita got for that 3 count when she won the belt still gives me Chills.

steph was great, imo...she was top heel 'diva'...and she brought interest back to the division since everyone wanted to see her get her ass kicked.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:04 am

Brie isn't that bad of a wrestler and she's not a bad talker or actor like Kelly is. Kelly just sucks at everything, this is the same chick who couldn't even get her bra off
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:16 am

Yay for Kelly smile

Saying she hasn't improved is complete bullshit. You tell me that a girl that stripped when she came in to the business hasn't done anything in improving? Pretty sure stripping and doing wrestling are 2 different things, so there is def. improvement there. People just need to give it up. Doesn't matter how much you whine and complain about it, she's still going to be the Champion and it's still going to be in the history books.

Well deserved, congrats K2! :D
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:52 am

So going from a stripper to a shitty wrestler is improving? Lol. All the same to me
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:18 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
Kelly's been annoying me on twitter too. Said how happy she was to win and she worked hard for it. She hasn't even improved in the 5 years she's been there so how is that working hard? Hard work is Melina, Beth, Michelle, Gail, Natalya. Those women are passionate about wrestling and put on great matches everytime they're in the ring(past tense for Michelle since she's gone). They love entertaining the fans and showing them that women can infact wrestle and aren't just pretty faces. I don't classify a model who couldn't even try to improve in her 5 years hard work and she's definitely not worthy of holding that title.

This makes no sense how do YOU know? Look at Velvet Sky, she loves wrestling it's been her choice of career for the last 8 years. It took her 8 years to get to where she is now, which is basically a watchable level. Guess she's been doing this for the last 8 years passionless since she still sucks in the ring?

kelly's imrpovements have stalled maybe 2 years ago, but she has improved regardless.

Everyone improves at their own rate, rather you like it or not. Stacy had no passion but since Joining WWE and getting proper training, there is rarely a non T&A match from Stacy that left a bitter taste in my mouth. But she had no passion, no desire to be a wrestler.

Stop making assumptions you have NO idea of. Not because someone doesn't excells in something quickly means they have no passion, it only means they are slower learners than others.

You really need to STOP because at the end of the line it seems it's gloves off for people you hate but when people you like gets the same treatment you get defensive.

DO I like Kelly? Meh, the only reason I'm hyping it is because everyone is blowing it out of porportion. There is a REASON why WWE Gave Debra the title when they wanted to get rid of Sable and needed a champ overnight. She was Popular and over with the crowd. within weeks they build up Ivory to quickly take it back off Debra.

people aren't aware that Debra winning was never planned, it was an overnight decition, they had their hands full with Sable, they had to get rid of her and they needed an over champ ASAP.

Kelly may not be the same situation but she is the most popular Diva in the WWE currently, which baffles me because of her stale and horrible acting skills but she pulled it off. This may draw some fans back to cheering for the divas. Even if they are soinds of moaning teenage boys with their hands in their pants, they got a group who is watching. Her reign won't be long, her reign probably will go on to be pretty irrelevant in the end. But WWE has screwed people like Dawn, Nidia and Torrie over because no one never considered them serious and nothing more than T&A, so kudos for Kelly for atleast leaving with something worth memembering even if most of us don't. At least she doesn't have a "Golden Thong" to look back on when she thinks of her (probably 10 year) wrestling career.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 4:44 am

Maybe I should consider myself lucky that I have no clue who Hervina is/was. Was it somebody like Santina?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 5:25 am

Hervina is Harvey Wipperman
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 6:07 am

I figured it was something like that.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:03 am

Wippleman*
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:22 pm

As soon as I mispelt that I knew you of all people would find the need to attack me for it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:16 pm

A. figured that you, of all people, would complain about attacking someone, irony?

B. getting a name right isnt attacking you, you need to understand the difference between correcting a mistake, and flaming you.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:21 pm

Rated X F'n Superstar wrote:
As soon as I mispelt that I knew you of all people would find the need to attack me for it.
It's still the same here it seems. The same two people attacking and ganging up on people.

Sorry Kev, didn't bother to read anything you said. You just came back and you're already back to your same self.

I'll get back on topic, some people see improvement in Kelly and others see her as a piece of trash that can't wrestle. I'm passionate about women's wrestling and her winning just made me mad because it's a slap in the face to the women who have worked hard for that title yet they're getting treated like crap while the eye candy divas get the spotlight. People like Kelly haven't worked hard no matter what she says or thinks. I've hated on Eve but she's shown me more than Kelly has, Kelly's been there for 5 years, there's no excuse for her anymore, if she wanted to get better she would've already done it, she just doesn't care
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:22 pm

no one attacked anyone, seriously? all i did was put the correct spelling, but you whiners seem to think thats attacking someone
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:23 pm

But there was no need to even do that tbh. It was just a little mistake
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm

there was no need to go "OMG YOU ATTACKED ME" and "SHIT IS STILL THE SAME HERE OMFG BBQ SAUCE." besides, you all made it out that i went over board with the correction.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:32 pm

Well you and Kev went back to attacking me in the other thread. I thought things would've changed when I came back but it seems you're still going around baiting and attacking and not getting banned for it. I'm done though, someone get the thread back on topic
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:34 pm

LOL i havent baited nor attacked anyone...you seriously need to STOP while you're ahead

back on topic...YAY KELLY
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:08 pm

correcting someone's spelling isnt baiting nor attacking...so X calm down.

Mintz you calm down as well because that had nothing to do with you either...and your little rant about how things are always the same here just makes me think 1 thing, why dont you just leave? this is not the only forum on the 'net and plenty of people are tired of you playing victim all the time, especially when the issue at hand has absolutely nothing to do with you.

consider this a warning to both of you..X no one was baiting you so calm down. Mintz..mind your own business and stop trying to make a big dramafest out of everything. We all know you thrive on drama but I for one am tired of it.
--

crying over a misspelled word...how very juvenile.
--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...   Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?... Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Kelly! Kelly?...
Page 1 of 1