Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My TV Power strikes again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

My TV Power strikes again. Empty
PostSubject: My TV Power strikes again.   My TV Power strikes again. EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:57 am

So I'll be thinking of a show or episode or movie or a line and it'll always pop up same day or at least week when I'm not expecting it.

Here's some recent examples from my FB.

Melissa called me Johnny Z and we were reminiscing about Johnny Z the rapper from back in the day.

Then she mentioned a movie with Paul Walker that had a Z but couldn't remember the name. I thought the only way to find out the name is to Google it. Search funny things cause they know what you search.

Anyways it's on! Right now, Right now! On Starz Black. It's called Bobby Z!

Doesn't look too good. But damn! This happens to me all the time. Literally thousands but damn! This one scared me!

Either it's my spirit, or my aura or some entity messing with me.

Show em' I'm right eh!

I just randomly called Obama a terrorist and minutes later I find a Youtube video of Lupe Fiasco calling Obama a terrorist too!

The only thing separating Obama from Osama is BS!

My TV power strikes again! Me and Charles were joking about getting asbestos and mesothelioma cause they're ripping the floor out.

I was thinking Jacoby and Meyers. A lawfirm in New York but we get the commercials here on Dish. So I go home early and I'm watching Martin and Stan is going to sue someone and he says he's gonna call Jacoby and Meyers. I'm like WTF!

And I was thinking of the Family Guy episode where Lauren Conrad says the Matrix was built in a day and it just came on!

This has happen literally hundreds of times.

Plus Billy Dee Williams was on Martin and he was a voice on Titan Maximum that I just watched! 3 times!

And I was thinking it would be cool if Big showed up on Fantasy Factory and his ass actually moved from Texas back to LA and he is on the show now.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: My TV Power strikes again.   My TV Power strikes again. EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:58 am

you're fucking weird dude lol
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: My TV Power strikes again.   My TV Power strikes again. EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:01 am

This has been happening to me since I was a kid. The first I memmer was thinking of the Who shot Mr. Burns episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My TV Power strikes again.   My TV Power strikes again. Empty

Back to top Go down

My TV Power strikes again.
Page 1 of 1