Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! Empty
PostSubject: 17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!   17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 7:06 pm

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhv9rwe6qkrfyOWWHt

No WTF?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!   17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 8:19 pm

I came in to make a joke about his parents getting "hammered" before the party, but that's really distasteful and this little fucker needs to burn in hell. He should be beat with a hammer.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!   17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 8:56 pm

Tank you said it right.

The little fuck needs to get his..

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!   17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 9:39 pm

As if murder in itself isn't terrible enough; but to kill your own parents?!

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!   17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 10:14 pm

not only that, but then the little bastard had a party in THEIR house! They should string him up by his ankle then shove pinecones up his ass.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!   17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011, 1:48 am

^ LOL good method but would that really kill him?

Seems more like torture..

But yeah it's one thing to kill two people but then they are your parents and on top of that you act like it's nothing by still having your party..

Crazy!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!   17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011, 8:38 pm

LOL Ouch, Tank.

Hell, I am by no means a fan of my p.o.s. pops, but I'd never kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!   17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party! Empty

Back to top Go down

17-Year-Old Beat His Parents To Death With A Hammer, Then Invites His Facebook Friends To Have A House Party!
Page 1 of 1