Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.

Go down 
+4
Shimmer Mark
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
#WeWantTaryn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.   Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 5:45 pm

My All Time favorite female wrestler is Mickie James.Because she is one of the main reasons why I love Wrestling and Womens Wrestling.When she was apart of the WWE I always knew she was gonna become something big.Her matches with trish,lita and Melina were just an example what womens wrestling is all about to me and also the meaning of a True WWE Diva.Its to bad wwe didnt keep her around more often she should of atleast left the wwe the same way trish left because she did so much for the wwe and i will always have the luv and respect for mickie James.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.   Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 6:19 pm

Sara Del Ray - Cheerleader Melissa - Mercedes Martinez - Daizee Haze - Lita

the first four are just amazing technicians and fun to watch. Lita started a trend in WWE that women can do most of the crazy stunts you see the men doing. She didnt mind putting her body on the line and I respect that so much. idc what anyone says..without Lita there'd never be a Trish. Lita set the wheels in motion.
--

there's Mercedes Martinez match posted in the wrestling Matches section. It's her debut from Japan. CHECK IT OUT!!!! very good match.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.   Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 7:34 pm

Sara "Sarita Sexy as hell" Stock.

Reason: total package.

Edit: I forgot all about Molly. Fail! Her, then Sarita.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.   Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 8:28 pm

Of all time??? That is really really hard because there are SO many women of the past that were incredible wrestlers. Akira Hokuto and Bull Nakano really helped to bring a foreign flare to the women's wrestling scene in the 90's (with the Jumping Bomb Angels in the 80s). Sensational Sherri and Luna Vachon were probably two of the best heels professional wrestling has ever seen. They could put on an excellent match or do wonders as a manager. Molly Holly and Ivory were great wrestlers that I don't really feel do not get the credit they deserve.

Of the current women, Cheerleader Melissa, Sara Del Rey, Madison Eagles, Mercedes Martinez, Daizee Haze, and Hamada can put on 5 star matches every single time they step into the ring. Saraya Knight draws more heat the moment she starts walking to the ring that many of the top male stars of WWE have ever received. Athena and Jessica James are two of the best up and coming stars the sport has seen in a very long time.

There are so many women, past and present, that should easily qualify for these types of lists. I fully expect to see a lot of people post Mickie James, Trish Status, Lita, etc as their favorite of all time. While I think everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and those women were (are) great wrestlers, there is SO SO SO much more talent that what is simply shown on WWE or TNA.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.   Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. EmptySun 31 Jul 2011, 9:35 pm

For me, it's the Lita-Trish-Molly-Victoria quartet, then Mickie James (who would have been a great fit in that era). Those four elevated Women's wrestling from a gimmick like midget wrestling (Yes, Chyna was still a gimmick at the end of the day) to the upper card and given genuine storylines and feuds. They took it to a level and gave it a high profile not seen before or since.

Just picking one of the quartet, it would be Trish, dubbed the Total Package by the boys and described by no less an authority than Ivory as the one who brought it all together and made it happen. While everyone talks about her combination of technical skill, charisma, in ring pychology, and mic work, attention should be brought to her ability to adapt to her opponent. A true test for how great a wrestler is is how good they make their opponents look. Molly, the best pure technician of the girls, couldn't adapt to Lita's spot oriented style, so Lita didn't look at all good in the ring with her. Trish adapted to showcase Lita's strengths while masking her weaknesses, and made Lita's reputation with classic matches with her. Meanwhile, Trish could do the technical chain wrestling clinics with Molly and Jazz, hardcore matches with Victoria, and Jazz, and technical and spot combos with Mickie.

And her mic skills... She was both the best face and best heel of the Division.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gGR3AhMhJo

Victoria was what Chyna should have been, having actual, y'know, talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5syso9x5jd0

While Trish was the Rock of the Division, Lita's Team Extreme were the Cenas of the Attitude Era, especially popular with the girls and children. Lita did most of the taking, since Matt wasn't good at it, and Jeff's promos at the time sounded like "mumble, mumble, mumble..."

Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.   Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm

it's gotta be Trish Stratus. there was something about the girl even before she knew how to wrestle that made her stand out. she really proved herself in matches with Victoria and helped build the women's division up in 2003 and carried it when WWE nearly buried it completely

these days Gail Kim is a close second. her matches are a treat to watch and she's always trying to entertain the fans
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.   Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 8:42 pm

Okay I have 6 ladies who has changed the world of wrestling for me in so many ways.

Cheerleader Melissa: She is the definition of a wrestler. She can do it all. Her wrestling is so amazing, she can wrestle a broom and make it look amazing. She can be tough as nails, she can pull out some high flying moves, she can brawl like a bitch, she can get technical, she can do some lucha moves. She is someone you can learn so much about when it comes to wrestling. She knows her way around the ring, she knows exactly how to put her arsenal together when working her matches and she can freaking surprise you when it comes to her natural charisma.

Sunny: everyone will deny it and make excuses, Sunny is the original Diva, deal with it. I just love all she has done for women in wrestling. When women were nothing more than ringside eye candy, she open doors and did interviews commentary, photoshoots, interviews & covers OUTSIDE of the WWE, commercial etc. She was doing stuff no other woman in the WWE were doing at that time. She was a role model, someone you could ask on how to help you stand out and be a star.

Lacey: The modern day diva. She had the looks, skills, ability, mic skills, Lacey could do it all and I loved her for it. She got me into the indy world. She helped me fall in love with wrestling outside the WWE. Everyone seems to praise Trish for her abilities, anything Trish could do, Lacey could do better and then some. The girl was mad sick and loved her to pieces.

Angelina Love: When it comes to execution Angel Williams was a great student of the game. She has such amazing technical ability, I still think it’s a shame TNA does not have amazing bookers, I feel she holds so much back in the ring, I want to punch her. She sells like a bitch. If you want to get ANY female wrestler over as a brutal heel, just toss Angel in the ring with her. Angel bumps like a bitch, she goes full force and lets nothing back. I would LOVE to see her wrestle Cheerleader Melissa one day.

Ivory: Probably never the sharpest tool in the shed but damn she was good. Anything ivory touched turned into gold. She was SUCH an amazing person to watch entertain you. No woman in wrestling could hold a candle to Ivory when it comes to being an entertainer. The bitch was good.

Sherri martell: She was basically sunny but more badasss and could wrestle. She is a real jack of all trades. Not only was she an amazing valet, she was one hell of a wrestler. She was brutal and vicious. I loved her screaming and taunting. Though Ivory would later outshine her in the future. Damn she was good though.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.   Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 4:22 am

First name that sprung to mind when I saw this thread was Molly Holly . Great all round performer who I loved equally as a face or heel and who I don't feel gets enough credit for contributing to the division at that time.
Ivory and Beth Phoenix probably round out my top 3. Ivory was a solid wrestler and amazing on the mic. Her RTC character was one of my favourite ever in womens wrestling. Beth signalled an upturn in womens wrestling for me. Great wrestler. Stunning and I love her Shimmer character as well as down in OVW.
I haven't watched as much of her work as I'd like but honourable mention goes to Cheerleader Melissa. Never been disappointed in a match yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.   Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Female Wrestler of All Time and Why.
Page 1 of 1