Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion

Go down 
+7
The LL Father
Venom
Queen Mintz
Paul Wyatt
King Silva
X
Dead
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion Empty
PostSubject: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 2:42 am

WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 200px-IMAW_wrestling_WWE_SummerSlam2011_poster

No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Christian (champion) vs Randy Orton

Undisputed WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs CM Punk
Special Guest Referee: Triple H

Divas Championship Match
Kelly Kelly (champion) vs Beth Phoenix

Sheamus vs Mark Henry

Last edited by Dead on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 3:19 am

Christian needs to win this. There is nothing to be gained from another Randy Orton title run, especially this soon. Let Christian pin him and move on to another challenger. Other than Mark, there isn't really anyone to pose a threat to Randy's title. If Randy wins, we have YET ANOTHER uneeded Randy vs Christian matchup. Use this match to get Christian over as a credible top dog.

Obvious Cena will win.

Beth also needs to win this match. Seeing Kelly hit her awful finisher on Beth would make me cringe, mainly because Beth rarely loses cleanly to a finisher, especially from someone like Kelly. Give Beth the title, opening up fueds with Eve, Gail and Nattie, none of which we've seen before.

Other potential matches-
US Title- A Ri vs Dolph
Morrison vs Truth
Sheamus vs Henry
Tag title match
Kofi vs Alberto
Wade vs Byran
Rey vs Miz?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 3:31 am

Yeah Christian BETTER fucking defend. I so want him to have a good reign and Orton winning it back so soon would suck so much.

Beth also better win. Losing to Kelly would be absolutely horrible. Win and start to restore the divas division back to better days (if it's possible).

Punk also really needs to win. I hope his friends can help him out although imo he should not need any help to beat Cena.

I think a US title match will be made and Dolph better retain since Riley sucks.

I see Bryan vs Wade for the briefcase and that is another must win but this time for Bryan.

Morrison needs to beat Truth as well.

That right there is 6 matches.

I would think 7 is the max but 8 would be great since if there isn't a lot of good wrestlers will be left off the card.

I want an IC title battle royal and Rey vs Miz v ADR v Kofi for the # 1 contendership to the WWE title.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 12:49 pm

It seems like they're trying to put together a sexy lineup for SummerSlam... and I'm not mad at them.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 3:19 am

I kinda wish they'd treat number one contender matches as huge matches, and have one on a ppv.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 3:45 am

Randy Orton will most likely win. He's got his DVD coming out in September so it really wouldn't surprise me to see him get it back. plus you know how they are with Christian. They only gave it to him for 5 days the first time, of course that was to turn him heel but you just never know how long they'd want to keep it on him. Who would he really feud with? Because either way Randy would still be in the spotlight which is another reason why I think he'll win and most likely feud with Mark Henry since they seem to be trying to push him.

I really want Punk to win against Cena but we all know Cena will win because it's always about Cena. The man needs a break before his career gets ended early from all his nagging injuries.

And Beth really needs to defeat Kelly. If Kelly beats her I'll scream so loud. It's bad enough Melina's been jobbing to her, that brought me back to the days when she jobbed to Candice but even Candice wasn't as horrible as Kelly is. I'm tired of the untalented eye candy being on top. Beth winning will hopefully get the division back on track and she can feud with actual talent
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 3:59 am

SummerSlam Axxess 2011 Attractions Map:

WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 25_Map_web

Quote :
1. STAPLES Center Ticket Office – Get your SummerSlam Axxess tickets here.

2. Entrance/Exit

3. WWEShop – Fans of all ages will be enticed to purchase the hottest SummerSlam gear and products.

4. National Guard – Stop by the National Guard Autograph Station to get an autograph from your favorite Superstar, have your photo taken with the custom-designed National Guard Patriot Chopper, or test your skill at the Sports Toss.

5. The Main Event – Live matches and Q&As featuring WWE Superstars!

6. VIP Signing* – Get a special VIP meet & greet with John Cena**, Triple H**, Rey Mysterio**, Edge**, The Miz and Randy Orton**!

7. be a STAR – Sign up for the be a STAR pledge to Show Tolerance And Respect!

8. Mattel – WWE’s Action Figure Headquarters– Experience the electrifying action of WWE with Mattel’s latest action figures, on display in some of the most amazing set-ups to date!

9. Skittles – WWE Superstar Photo Op – Get your picture taken with Hornswoggle!

10. WWE Championship Titles – New for SummerSlam Axxess! Get up close and personal with this memorabilia display. Fans will check out past and present WWE Championships and take home a photo of the experience.

11. Superstar Signing Presented by mun2 – Get an autograph with your favorite WWE Superstar, Diva or Legend.

12. Topps Power Chipz Game Zone – Play WWE Power Chipz and get a free sample! With WWE Power Chipz you can collect your favorite WWE Superstars and Legends, and play cool games with your friends!

13. WWE ’12 Video Game Zone Presented by THQ – WWE ’12 is the ALL NEW WWE video game from THQ that promises to be bigger, badder, and better than ever before! Be one of the first to get your hands on the game at the WWE ’12 Game Zone!

14. TWIX® Brand Photo Pause Station – Have your picture taken with your favorite WWE Superstars.

15. Superstar Summit – Show your strength and see if you can climb this 26 foot wall!

16. Superstar Signing Presented by Syfy – Get an autograph with your favorite WWE Superstar, Diva or Legend.

17. Time Warner – Sign up for special deals on your cable, Internet and phone!

18. Superstar Signing Presented by Telemundo – Get an autograph with your favorite WWE Superstar, Diva or Legend.

19. Be a Superstar – New to SummerSlam Axxess! Impersonate your favorite WWE Superstar or Diva using cool props and download the experience to share with your friends and family.

20. National Guard DJ

21. Superstar Signings – Get an autograph with your favorite WWE Superstar, Diva or Legend.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 5:31 am

Eww..

I heard this match was for the PPV:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 5:41 am

Everyone saw that coming. Don't think it'll be as bad as you think, Sheamus and Henry are both more than capable. Least Henry is featured on another ppv lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 3:59 pm

updated with the Sheamus match
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 5:16 pm

I am starting to like Sheamus more but I have no like for Henry..

He just bores me so I hope the match is not too long and Sheamus beats him.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 4:15 pm

i havent been following wrestling for like a year now so i have no proper clue as to what the fuck is going on.

which one of those is the face now...or is it a good ol heel v heel match??

personally i am glad that Henry is being used to a better potential again. i dont find him boring, he may be slow but being a 6foot 400 pound man can be quite difficult one can imagine....i am still annoyed he has been given a shine with the world title. since he is one of the longest serving wwe wrestlers still on the active roster
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 4:27 pm

Sheamus is face
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 3:42 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:50 pm

Has any more matches been confirmed which WWE hasn't announced yet?

'Cause that's some hella half-assed card.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 7:19 pm

I'm guessing the IC title match and Miz vs Rey will be on the bill since they didn't really happen on Raw. That leaves two more matches for SD.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 5:21 am

If people don't already know Bryan vs Wade was officially made for SS.

So that is another good SS match imo.

Still with only 5 matches that is a small card.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 11:05 am

Miz/Rey and Zeke/Rhodes are probably going to be fillers since the line-up is so short.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

Morrison must have really upset people his match with Truth was suppose to happen at SS and he was likely going to win.

Instead that doesn't seem to be on the way since it happened on Raw and Truth won! WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 234262

I wouldn't mind seeing Cody defend his newly won IC title. I guess that would mean Zeke falls to the end of the contenders ladder which is fine by me. I've never liked him and this sets up for a better opponent[s] for Cody at NOC!

I want someone like Bryan or I guess Sin Cara but Bryan is still involved with Wade so maybe triple threat or 4 Way? I know I'm leaving out some good IC title contenders but anyone but Zeke should mean a better match.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 4:10 pm

Do you think THIS finally taught Morrison his lesson?

He's not in a higher spot than Randy Orton there, and Orton had to publicly apologize to Kelly. If Orton has to behave himself, and try to atone for being unprofessional, how does Morrison think he's immune and untouchable?

And this, BTW, is part of why Cena and Punk are at the top of the bill. They're grounded out of the ring and dependable. You don't have to worry about either of them flaking out when you hand them the ball. Why isn't Morrison getting a main event push, his fans ask? Well, if what we've seen this year, from getting kicked out of and banned from high profile LA night spots onward, is what he's like as a midcarder... Would you want to gamble your company's fortunes on him?

As for Mysterio, they wanted him to face Miz, but he's injured. That said, I expect Miz will be doing something at the show.

Anyway, we can expect a few surprises.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 4:31 pm

LOL Bye-bye, WWE! Hello, TNA!

I actually think, if he were released and headed over to TNA, it would be interesting to see how well he fairs.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 4:38 pm

I don't think wwe would release him.

He hasn't done anything to warrant that anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 5:14 pm

a bad attitude can get you released, it got the ax for Melina
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 9:51 pm

intresting ppv to a point so far.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:19 pm

i wanted that there boy from Cleveland, Sheamus, to win, fella. Mark Henry took the east way out, fella. I was disappointed, fella!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 10:30 pm

EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 11:50 pm

Kevin Nash Returned I love it.

Always been a big fan of Nash.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptySun 14 Aug 2011, 11:53 pm

WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 128975 WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 128975 WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 128975 WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 128975

DEL RIO WINS!!!!!!!! I have mas tequila and corona for all of you!!!! HE WON!!!!! OH HELL YES!!!!!

WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 393305 WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 393305 WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 393305WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion 393305
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 12:18 am

Randy Orton and ADR won!!!!!! My night has been made and definitely makes up for Beth losing to Kelly
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 1:09 am

So, for SD, we have an "exciting" Orton - Henry feud to "look foreward" to.
Back to top Go down
~Knockout Diva~
Opener
~Knockout Diva~

Female
Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : wrestling fangirl who loves to read, write, play tennis, swim, play/watch beach volleyball, and more
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Shawn Michaels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Mickie James
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 1:16 pm

The Nash sneak attack was a bit of a surprise and I expected some kind of twist ending/aftermath to the Punk/Cena match, but this better lead to something REALLY good, something worthy of "higher-than-the-championship-belt," for Punk. And that better not end with HHH burying him.

Del Rio has been force-fed to the fans so much over the past year that I feel like gagging every time he comes out. He's not in the same league as the other top heels and it just seems like WWE's trying to say "SEE? He's EVIL! He's ARROGANT! It's his DESTINY to be champion!" and I'm not buying what they're selling. Too artificial. He's done nothing to make me love hating him. I simply hate him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion   WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Summerslam 2011 Official PPV Discussion
Page 1 of 1