Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate' Empty
PostSubject: 'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate'   'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate' EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 10:57 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/05/big-brother-13-brendon-rachel-daniele-kalia/

'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate' Brendon-villegas_240

Last night on Big Brother, the returning players were finally forced to turn on their own, as both Brendon Villegas and Jordan Lloyd were up for eviction, In the end, Brendon was voted out (although he has a chance to return next week that he does not yet know about), sending fiancée Rachel into another spiral of tears. How will she survive without her man? Did Brendon make the right move taking Rachel off the block instead of himself? And what caused him to verbally berate Kalia? The first (and somewhat more sane) half of Brenchel began his first day outside the Big Brother house by answering a few questions for us via email.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Let’s start with your decision to use the Veto on Rachel and not yourself. Take chivalry out of it for one second. If the goal was for one of you to win the $500,000, which of you two staying in the house do you feel gives you all the best chance to win?
BRENDON VILLEGAS: I think both of us have an equal chance because if I stayed in the game I would be a bigger target because I was a bit more competitive during our time in the house.

Obviously Rachel is a fierce competitor, but how do you think she is going to handle life inside the house without you on an emotional level?
I think it’s going to be tough for her at first, but I think she is going to step up to the chance and will definitely fight for both of us inside the BB house.

Danielle kept insisting that putting you and Rachel on the block was not personal and was purely strategic. What do you think?

I believe it was 100 percent personal. She obviously cared for Dominic more than she let on and splitting up Rachel and I was her way of seeking vengeance.

Between the two of you, Rachel is the one who tends to fly off the handle at people, but you really lit into Kalia. What was that all about?
Kalia is a player who has constantly lied to my face, lied to everyone and has constantly tried to make alliances with everyone in the house. Additionally, she is just the traditional floater in the game and has been rude, obnoxious and inconsiderate in how she treats her fellow houseguests. All of that combined leads up to one unsavory roommate.

Finally, what happens to someone when they come between Rachel and her man?
They go up on the block. Indefinitely.
-------------------------------------------------------

Are you a fan of Brendon and Rachel?

Do you think Rachel can win the game or who do you think is in the best position to win the game?

Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate'   'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate' EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 12:40 am

if he gets back into the game its gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: 'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate'   'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate' EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 12:48 am

I SOOO fucking hope he gets in the game again.

Rachel really needs to win the damn Veto so if she goes and if Brendan is chosen to come back he and Rachel don't duel right away.

I want BrenChel in tack again.

I think it was so stupid of Brendan to use the Veto on Rachel so if they do duel then she needs to let him win..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate'   'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate'
Page 1 of 1