Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011

Go down 
+7
Blue Ryder
Shimmer Mark
King Silva
The LL Father
bobby_says_hi
Did You Miss Her?
Quisee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 7:49 pm

With 2 Heel turns, 2 releases, inactive Divas, a call-up onto the main roster & more. What do you see/predict will happen next in the Divas Divison? Where will it go?

Current Divas roster

Raw:
Eve Torres-Face
Kelly Kelly-Face (Divas champion)
Brie Bella-Heel
Nikki Bella-Heel
Beth Phoenix-Heel
Maryse- Heel *inactive due to adominal hernia*
Kharma-Unknown whether she is face, heel or tweener *inactive due to pregnancy*

Smackdown
Kaitlyn-Face
Natalya-Heel
Alicia Fox-Heel EDIT/Update: Alicia is now a face
Tamina-Heel
A.J-Face
Layla-Face *inactive due to torn ACL injury*
Askana-Unknown whether she is a face or heel yet.
Rosa Mendes-Heel

Non-wrestlers/announcers
Vickie Guerrero
Eden Stiles

Possibly Pending Divas to be called up from FCW onto the main roster
Maxine
Naomi

Divas released/retired in 2011:
Michelle McCool
Gail Kim
Melina

With Michelle McCool, Melina & Gail Kim gone & 3 current Divas inactive from WWE will there be more FCW Divas called up onto the main roster? (ex. Maxine & Naomi)

With Beth Phoenix & Natalya making heel turns who does that leave as the best face Diva wrestling wise and etc.. wise Eve Torres? A.J? Layla? Kaitlyn? Kelly Kelly? or will a current heel turn face?

Predict what you see happening next?

Last edited by Quisee on Fri 12 Aug 2011, 5:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 7:52 pm

Quisee, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks for finally telling me what the hell happened to Layla.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 9:21 pm

people think Alicia will turn face and i guess i'd be okay with that, as long as she gets pushed. i do think Eve is probably the best wrestler of the faces right now but she was champion a few months ago. i think Naomi should be called up as well but Maxine can stay down in FCW for a while. maybe Ivelisse will be signed and she can join the roster as a face?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 10:31 pm

PRAISE APRIL HUNTER!!!! wrote:

had u no idea? haha

the mic time she had talking bowt her injury ( when cole interrupted and fed her to kharma) it was all legit....Kharma was just seen as a way to take her off tv....she is suspected out for 6 months min...which would mean a return in late october early november...but some stuff i read online suggest she wont be back til arround WM....which i hope aint true.. i Miss my Layla and also i want her on the card for WM but i do think she needs more then a month to be built up to that point.

I also hope Layla dont turn heel again. should be interesting to see a Layla v Nattie fued now that they have swaped sides.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 10:44 pm

The LL Father wrote:

had u no idea? haha

the mic time she had talking bowt her injury ( when cole interrupted and fed her to kharma) it was all legit....Kharma was just seen as a way to take her off tv....she is suspected out for 6 months min...which would mean a return in late october early november...but some stuff i read online suggest she wont be back til arround WM....which i hope aint true.. i Miss my Layla and also i want her on the card for WM but i do think she needs more then a month to be built up to that point.

I also hope Layla dont turn heel again. should be interesting to see a Layla v Nattie fued now that they have swaped sides.

Slut, where the hell u been???? I was looking for your little nappy head ass! I saw u over on the other forum, but I forgot my log in info so I couldn't ask u there. I knew if any one here knew what happened to her, it would be u. Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 12:04 am

I hate Eve now so fuck that rude late bitch she needs to get released.. Rolling Eyes

So Alicia turn face and be the top face.

AJ can be second top face.

Kelly and Eve can be gone or become the jobbers for the faces.

Naomi should be called up. And they should really try to sign someone who would be ready right away although they have no interest [or at least little] in women who can actually wrestle so that is a long shot..
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 12:39 am

Both groups are SO heavy with heels. There isn't really a strong face on Raw. I think AJ is the best face on Smackdown (and probably the best or second best face in the whole Diva's division). As far as the FCW roster, there isn't really anyone that I would like to see come up and fill the void. It would be nice for there to be a couple of girls signed that have enough talent to just move directly into the main roster. If Tennille wasn't out with an injury, she could be one of the top faces in the division.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 12:49 am

The LL Father wrote:

had u no idea? haha

Slut, where the hell u been???? I was looking for your little nappy head ass! I saw u over on the other forum, but I forgot my log in info so I couldn't ask u there. I knew if any one here knew what happened to her, it would be u. Thanks for the info!

Although i enjoy the slut remark....i am currently confused...as i havent been here for a while and ppl are constantly changing their damn names....i cant figure out how the hell you know me lol...and what other forum?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 12:59 am

waiiiit hold up hold up. i feel a fool.....figured it out...just the lack of Minaj threw me off lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 1:03 am

LMAO! I had to give Nicki a rest for a little bit. And if I told u what other forum then u'd know too much.... And, "A" doesn't like it when people know too much.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 1:28 am

i know which forum you mean dont worry haha
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 1:47 am

I can't post pics over there, I don't know how lol.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 7:59 am

isnt it just the same as here putting it in [ IMG] etc
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 2:55 pm

I know what forum too <33333333333

I changed my name I think cuz I forgot my password Teary Eyed

Also the division is decent, Kelly needs to break her collerbone or something and then they can just push Eve and AJ as top faces and maybe even Alicia. I want to see all 3 mix it up with Beth and Nattie.

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 3:18 pm

Nope, it ain't working. I tried a bunch of different ways too. It doesn't really matter though. I want Naomi to be called up, I love her.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 3:23 pm

Naomi <333 why the hell are they stalling her debut? She'd be over in an instant!
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

They're obviously intent on pushing Kelly and AJ as top faces on both brands. I'd much rather see Eve be top face on Raw myself. I love Alicia at the moment and think she'd stay better as a heel as she's getting into her character. It's a shame Maryse is inactive as this would be a perfect time to turn her face.

Logically it makes sense for Aksana to be a face but she came across more like a heel . I think it's likely Naomi will debut soon as well though I'd rather have Maxine come up first. It would have made more sense for one of the sisters of destruction , preferably Nattie to have stayed face .
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 4:05 pm

Nattie, Beth, Tamina, Alicia, Rosa (jobber) (HEELS)

Eve, KK, The Bellas, AJ, Kaitlyn (jobber) (Faces)

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 4:21 pm

WTF is with all the Kaitlyn Hate, the girl is atm the most charismatic and over face, sure she's a bit rough around the edges in the ring.

But ATM, she's the best they got.

AJ as cute and amazing as she may be, she'll always be booked as this underdog and as fun as that may be...it will eventually run its course.

Kelly will never be believeable, not because of her ability but because she is very petit as a performer. she is very girly in her movements.

Kaitlyn went from funny jokester to underdog...to official power house babyface.

Beth vs. Kaitlyn battling strenght would come off as Believeable.

Like Eve, with little skill, just purely on her stature and build, they come off as legith performers.

Kaitlyn= THE FUTURE. Believe me. You were all already impressed with her Superstars match after just 10 months of training. Give her a year or a year and a half.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 4:34 pm

Lucky 7 wrote:
WTF is with all the Kaitlyn Hate, the girl is atm the most charismatic and over face, sure she's a bit rough around the edges in the ring.

But ATM, she's the best they got.

AJ as cute and amazing as she may be, she'll always be booked as this underdog and as fun as that may be...it will eventually run its course.

Kelly will never be believeable, not because of her ability but because she is very petit as a performer. she is very girly in her movements.

Kaitlyn went from funny jokester to underdog...to official power house babyface.

Beth vs. Kaitlyn battling strenght would come off as Believeable.

Like Eve, with little skill, just purely on her stature and build, they come off as legith performers.

Kaitlyn= THE FUTURE. Believe me. You were all already impressed with her Superstars match after just 10 months of training. Give her a year or a year and a half.

I really think Kaitlyn can do big things in the division. Unfortunately, she is still new. I think she has got so much potential.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 5:03 pm

Blue Ryder wrote:
Nattie, Beth, Tamina, Alicia, Rosa (jobber) (HEELS)

Eve, KK, The Bellas, AJ, Kaitlyn (jobber) (Faces)

The Bellas are heel, Blueberry Pancakes! fingers
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 5:07 pm

I love KAITLYN!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 6:41 pm

Yeah after Kaitlyn's match with Alicia on Superstars I am willing to give her more chances.

She should still not be the top face [on SD even] but second face on SD or 3rd if or when Naomi comes in would be great imo.

In a year or so she should be a lot better and knowing wwe they might just give her the belt.

I just want to really like her if that happens.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 7:52 pm

i am very concerned about SD right now. Turning Nattie means that we have two rookie faces that arent well established in the WWE being the only faces left. Since Layla is due out for at least another 3 months, WWE should really think about moving over a face from Raw who is more established maybe Eve (pains me to say) or really work on establishing one of the current faces as a top face
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 8:16 pm

I don't think Eve would move.

Maybe Maryse when she gets back which shouldn't be that far off.

Still with Layla out for like 3 more months I could see them just debuting Naomi and trying to really push AJ as the top face until Layla comes back to take that spot.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 8:19 pm

tbh i can see Layla being brought back as a heel. Layla's time to be made a top spot diva was just after she beat Michelle...but she was unfortunate enough to get injured ... so unless they build he return up with some promos and shit her return will be a flop. Naomi should come up soon i would like it
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptySun 07 Aug 2011, 8:55 pm

No I want Layla as a face! Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 478927

She can do it and SD really needs a top face.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 2:56 am

Naomi needs to get the pink Slip....no room for poop faces!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 4:13 am

With Natalya and Beth being in cahoots, two inexperienced newcomers as Faces, Kelly being the focal point on Raw, and the likes of Gail, Melina & even McCool no longer being an option -- I can see Maryse returning and heading to SD! Or, Eve taking center stage over there. The least likely option would be to toss Rosa a bone, and give her a test run. I don't think they'll change A. Fox's role because she probably wouldn't be as big a sell for Divas fans (Dead, insert joke here lol.)
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 11:06 pm

Here is what I think should happen put nikki or brie bella as a face for raw so it can be kharma,eve,nikki and kelly vs beth,natayla,maryse and brie bella.Then on the smackdown side have aj,katlyin face off with alicia,tamina and rosa and just have layla return like they did with trish(ashley vs torrie,candice and victoria).
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 10:08 am

The odds of that happening are slim.

Kharma won't be around until next year because of her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011   Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated Current WWE Diva roster as of August, 2011
Page 1 of 1