Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11

Go down 
+3
The LL Father
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 Empty
PostSubject: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 3:36 pm

Mickie James will challenge Winter for the KOs title.

Also Eric Bischoff will decide on bringing back Traci Brooks as KO Law.

--

I'm so excited about the show but sadly i work till 11pm EST tonight so i'll have to catch the replay stream tonight. I hate when I cant watch the show live.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 3:47 pm

Mickie had a nice run already. Winter ftw!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:45 pm

if you have read the spoilers you will be annoyed as i am with tna in the coming weeks
thank fuck i dont even bother with them
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:48 pm

I actually like the knockouts division, everyone seems to be doing something, which is cool.

smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:52 pm

until they stop throwing the KO title around like its the divas title i aint interested
i lost interest in the devision in 2009 when Angelina, ODB and Tara where passing the title to eachother as if it was made of lava
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:57 pm

I still enjoy the fueds, i still enjoy the matches, i enjoy the knockouts. And oddly enough, every knockout seem to be active.

TNA is giving me what WWE isn't, proper storylines, decent matches, something enjoyable.

Now everything can't be perfect, nothing is, but beggers can't be choosers. Soo i'll take the sub good stuff instead of .....well the Divas Division, which as we know..have such in depth and meaningfull storylines hehe
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:12 pm

You gotta br fucking kidding me? Mickie James champion AGAIN? WTF gives?

I like her, but c'mon! WTF did they put the belt on Winter for? SMH.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 12:25 am

I hadn't watched TNA in months and this is one of the reasons why. There was no reason to give that belt back to Mickie, that title just keeps changing every week or every month. Just tired of TNA's booking
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 12:41 am

Mintz are you telling me you haven't been watching the knockouts action for over 10 months?

Because Madson Rayne has been champion for 7 months straight and Mickie has been champ since april and just lost it last month?

Angelina had it a couple of months bofre Madison won it off Tara (well maybe this one was the only one in the last few reigns)

But despite that, the last 3 reigns have been lengthy and enjoyable.

Because TNA made one of their usual dumb moves, no one realizes it's been 10 months and we've had only 2 knockouts champion.

That's just me, while that same time Michelle Mcool, Natalya, Eve Torries, Brie Bella and Kelly Kelly have all held the Divas championhip.

YET the the Divas product is being followed immensly,while the Knockouts get put down for one random title change and has onlky had 2 knockouts champions since october 2010, Winter marks the third.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 1:03 am

I've read the spoilers and everything but I still don't understand why Winter didn't have a longer reign, if they were gonna give Mickie the belt back they should've just kept it on her to begin with
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 1:49 am

Quote :

YET the the Divas product is being followed immensly,while the Knockouts get put down for one random title change and has onlky had 2 knockouts champions since october 2010, Winter marks the third.

Well, we do hold the KOs to a higher standard than the Divas. We tend to praise the Divas these days for not completely sucking in a match. smile

Mickie's the top star and main draw of the KOs, though, so it doesn't bother me that she has the title a lot of the time. Well, that and she's my favorite currently active woman wrestler...

As far as a lot of title changes, though... It's not like either the KOs or Divas have had as many title changes in the last year as either the WWE or TNA Championships.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 6:01 pm

People like to diss Impact Wrestling just because it's the "in" thing to do. Kind of like when WCW was around, it was apparently the "cool" thing to dislike it, or to only watch for the nWo.

That said...

Something tells me that Karen is going to be hell for the knockouts (in storyline), in a way reminiscent of the McMahon-Helmsley Regime.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 7:24 pm

WarGreymon77 wrote:
People like to diss Impact Wrestling just because it's the "in" thing to do. Kind of like when WCW was around, it was apparently the "cool" thing to dislike it, or to only watch for the nWo.

Actually, isn't dissing TNA a relatively recent thing? It was "in" for the longest time to bash WWE and praise TNA as "real" pro wrestling.

Oh sure, there were some naysayers when Hogan and Bischoff joined Russo, there, and that massive fail of an attempt to redo the Monday Night Wars. Those naysayers were noting how TNA was increasingly resembling the WCW of 2000. But, supporting TNA over WWE was still the "in" thing.

Jeff Hardy's drug problems caused him to leave WWE for TNA, followed by his brother Matt. The "in" thing was to go on about how great TNA was for getting the Hardys, especially Jeff, "the best in the world," and how stupid WWE was for losing them and keeping that "talentless nobody" CM Punk, who TNA fans blamed for driving the Hardys out because he was so "jealous" of their awesomeness. And that Dublin crowd that chanted "CM Punk" at Jeff when TNA toured there were just dumb WWE marks.

Then, stories of Dixie Carter's business practices started getting out. That didn't deter supporting TNA as the "in" thing, though. TNA was a happy, supportive, place, a family! Dixie Carter was a loving, wonderful, boss, not like that evil ogre Vince McMahon, who did horrible things like pay his talent well, pay their medical bills, and their rehab even after they were gone from the company. No, you didn't see TNA do horrible uncaring things like that! What? Of course Dixie Carter is great to work for! Her PR people say so!

Then, the TNA Championship belt was replaced with one that looked, in one person's words, "like the Diva's Championship belt was possessed by an evil spirit." Another person theorized that Michelle McCool lost the belt when she and Taker were on vacation at Walt Disney World, Jeff found it, and decided to get arty with it. Still, that didn't stop supporting TNA over WWE being the "in" thing, though now with acknowledgement that there actually was a worse World Championship belt than the Spinner one.

Then came Victory Road 11.

After that, it was the "in" thing to diss TNA.

Not that there aren't still some good points, mainly the KOs and the X Division. Unfortunately, they're surrounded by so much crap on the upper card. WWE has the opposite problem: Strong upper card, weak middle and lower one. Combine Raw's and SD's upper cards with TNA's KOs and X-Division, and you'd have one great promotion.

Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 7:33 pm

I know which one I'd rather watch: TNA. Unlike WWE, which would put me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 8:26 pm

I really enjoyed the knockouts segments. Everyone played their role well, TNA STILL manages to have a real diverse group of women.

Traci played her role, well, i loved her. Traci has never been a strong wrestler (Though i Enjoy a lot of her ring work and never sloppy or bad IMO) but she is a great personality and knows how to play her character well. She's always been "The complete" package to me and TNA never really benefitted by using her well.

Karen did good out there and it's going to be interesting to see her work with Traci.

ODB and Jackie storyline finally over and they are on the roster.

TNA has teams, make em work. ODB-Jackie, Sarita-Rostia and Brooke and Tara.

Anyways can't say i'm dissapointed in what the knockouts did, great job, good segment.

The match was nice, STILL not a fan of Winter, but her work is getting better. She's enjoyable person to watch, just not that great of a wrestler and comfortable in th ring.

Anyway, nice job ladies, looking forward to next week.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 3:13 pm

loved the 1st KOs segment though i still wanna snap Karen Jarrett in half like a twig.

the match was decent enough. Nice to see Mckie win. I hope her next opponent is someone else. the ending to the match looked kinda sloppy though.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11   TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA KOs Discussion 9-1-11
Page 1 of 1