HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 7:24 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG! After decades of waiting, RITA FUCKING REPULSA FINALLY HAS A DAMN TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GAGED!!!!!!! THIS TOY HAS SLAYED MY FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH IS IT??? YOU SAY. I KNOW MOST PEOPLE WOULD EXPECT TO PAY MILLIONS FOR SUCH A LEGENDARY BAD BITCH LIKE RITA. BUT U WON'T PAY A MILLION HELL YOU EVEN PAY 100, ONE OF THE GREATEST TV VILLAINS EVER! IS BEING SOLD FOR A MERE $6.99. GAG! I SAY, GAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Last edited by Mr. Tank Quinto on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 7:29 pm

They're about a million yrs late with that toy. Had they waited any longer, I'd be a gray-haired old ass man.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 7:33 pm

I'M JUST GLAD IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you gag at it's Godlyness????? Did this toy reach down deep inside you and shake the very foundation of your being?!?!??! WELL??? DID IT??!?!?!??!?!?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 7:54 pm

lol No, though, it does look pretty cool.

I was never one to collect action figures. I played with 'em. Destroyed 'em. Replaced 'em. Destroyed those, until I just wasn't into toys anymore at like 13/14. Yes, I was an old ass mofo who played with action figures. lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 8:20 pm

Then U better stare at the mother fucker until it does!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still collect toys, I actually do the ACBA thing. I love Rita 10x more than I love Nicki!

Here's an example of the ACBA, because I know you're probably wondering what the heck it is..
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 8:31 pm

i thought they already had a Rita toy for season 2 or 3 i think

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 8:48 pm

The only other one I remember seeing was a Rita Flashlight and I had that one, it wasn't much of a toy. But this is the holy grail of toys!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 9:02 pm

http://www.rangercentral.com/toys/toy-mmpr2.htm

^ check that

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer

Male

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 9:21 pm

One of the guys there has a costume Scorpina toy, it looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy

Male

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Thu 01 Sep 2011, 9:42 pm

it doesnt beat the light up Lord Zedd toy...GET AT ME

Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   Fri 02 Sep 2011, 12:45 am

you weird chjilf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!   

Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!! RITA REPULSA HAS A TOY!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1