Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..  Empty
PostSubject: Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..    Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..  EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 8:39 pm

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1yrQqTS4o262S9AD

So yeah what would you do if you found it?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..    Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..  EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 8:47 pm

He made a good point: if a bank robber left it there and the money is in his possession... he'd be in trouble.

I'd want to keep it. Dunno if I'd be as careful as this guy. If I don't even consider who may have lost it, or left it... I'd probably put it in a safe (putting it in the bank, in this case, would be kinda stupid)
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..    Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..  EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 9:32 pm

I would buy a plane ticket to colombia. (South America)

Have myself some plastic surgery. Live abroad, tour europe, then tour Afrika, while I put half of it on my new....swiss bank account.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..    Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..  EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 10:01 pm

It is a lot of money but it isn't enough money to just up and drop your life and leave imo.

If I found it I would probably keep it in a safe somewhere but I would not want to go on an immediate shopping spree because then people would get suspicious..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..    Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..  Empty

Back to top Go down

Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard! What Would You Do If You Found 150K In The Back Yard?..
Page 1 of 1