Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Look Back: Cartoon Planet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

A Look Back: Cartoon Planet Empty
PostSubject: A Look Back: Cartoon Planet   A Look Back: Cartoon Planet EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 4:27 pm

A Look Back: Cartoon Planet Cartoonplanet-logo

Quote :
Cartoon Planet is an animated variety show that premiered in 1995 on Superstation TBS, and ran afterward from 1996 to 1997 on Cartoon Network.

A spin-off of the Cartoon Network animated TV series Space Ghost Coast to Coast talk show, the premise was that Space Ghost had recruited his imprisoned evil arch nemesis Zorak and the loud and extremely dimwitted arch enemy Brak to assist him in hosting a variety show.

Cartoon Planet began as an hour long block of cartoons hosted by Space Ghost, Zorak, and Brak. They would introduce full cartoons from the Turner Entertainment library, including old theatrical shorts and Hanna-Barbera cartoons, including the original 1960s Space Ghost episodes. The host segments were often original songs and ad-libbed skits.

In 1997 the show stopped making new material and most of the songs and skits were re-packaged into 22 half hour episodes with no cartoons.

I love this show
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A Look Back: Cartoon Planet   A Look Back: Cartoon Planet EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 5:08 pm

i misread the title as "Captain Planet" which is why i came in here rofl

but i remember Cartoon Planet. i loved it as a kid.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: A Look Back: Cartoon Planet   A Look Back: Cartoon Planet EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 8:50 pm

meh fuck Captain Planet, that shit sucked lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A Look Back: Cartoon Planet   A Look Back: Cartoon Planet EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 10:45 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I did the same thing. I came in here ready to sing along to the theme song.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A Look Back: Cartoon Planet   A Look Back: Cartoon Planet EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 12:49 am

U Stupid Fucking Children wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I did the same thing. I came in here ready to sing along to the theme song.

exactly lol. i watch it every morning before i get my daughter's stuff gathered for school lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Look Back: Cartoon Planet   A Look Back: Cartoon Planet Empty

Back to top Go down

A Look Back: Cartoon Planet
Page 1 of 1