Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey Empty
PostSubject: Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey   Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 7:57 pm

Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey Brie-bella

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/09/04/brie-bella-says-she-knows-how-fans-feel-about-divas-division-mentions-released-divas-sara-del-rey/

Former Divas Champion Brie Bella is the latest Diva to weigh in on today’s Diva drama.

Following sister Nikki‘s feisty retaliation to a WWE.com article posted earlier today, Brie took a softer approach, saying she knows how fans feel when it comes to the Divas division and even mentioned the names of several released Divas and Sara Del Rey.

She wrote on the twins’ Twitter page:

Wow, I just woke up to the craziness! The words spoken by Katie are laughable, but I’m a women who will stand for what I believe in…so…

I know what I’ve given to the fans and that’s all what matters. WWE might think your a bunch of puppets that are persuaded by their words..

I know how you all feel smile good and bad, I love it! I mean if WWE cared about Divas why do we have such little time on tv?

Why were divas such as Mickey James, Melina and Gail Kim released. Why aren’t wrestlers like Sara Del Ray hired? All amazing!…….

Kelly Kelly and myself have worked to hard to have an unknown, untalented writer say the things she did. Katie (whoever) [author of the article] Suck it! Love Brie

DD's Thoughts: I have to agree with Brie on tweets 2, 3 and 4. She definitely said what the fans are thinking and her knowledge of Del Rey gets a 1. However, the article in question didn’t necessarily give the author’s personal opinion, rather stated what fans were thinking. I think everyone needs to really read over that article again. The author doesn’t try to diss Kelly or Brie, or the success they’ve had, but does state that some of WWE’s ‘purist’ Diva fans took offense.

--------------------------------------
Do you agree with Brie?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey   Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 12:19 am

She knows what she's given the fans?

What's that? I can't think of a simgle jaw-dropping Bella twins moment.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey   Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 12:53 am

i can....my jaw dropped when she won the title........not because of her...just because i never saw WWE choosing between the two twins
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey   Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 1:17 am

^ LOL..

I liked her mini feud with Gail.

They had like 2-3 funny cat fights. yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey   Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey Empty

Back to top Go down

Brie Bella Says She Knows How Fans Feel About Divas Division, Mentions Released Divas & Sara Del Rey
Page 1 of 1