Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your new music S01e02: Different kind of Divas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Your new music S01e02: Different kind of Divas Empty
PostSubject: Your new music S01e02: Different kind of Divas   Your new music S01e02: Different kind of Divas EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 6:21 pm

Well it has been WAY to long since the second episode. But here it is, today I introduce to you seven ladies who are not only talented but unique in their own way. Each of them showing something different and new.

First off, we all know Europe is a crazy place in music, so lets add this lady if from Denmark. This lady as a little feel of “Florence and the machines” but with her own little feel. Anyways people I introduce to you “Oh Land” with her first single ever called “son of a gun”

Video 1: Oh Land – Son of a gun

Next up we have Dutch artist and Dutch Pop Idols 2008 winner Nikki, she had great success with her first single “Hello World” which was number one for 3 weeks in Holland. But this single is from her debut album released back in 2009. It’s called “How to break a heart”

Video 2: Nikki – “How to break a heart”

Third video on the list a lady who might freak you out a bit but it’s all good because her voice can be so mesmerizing . Her name is Karen Elson and this is her hit single “The Ghost who walks”. I love ths song it has such a soothing yet evil feel to it. It pretty epic if you ask me.

Video 3: Karen Elson – “The ghost who walks”

Fourth on the list a lady who is pretty out there, like almost GAGA out there. Her name is Natalia Kills, which lol, kindsa surprises you. Many have already started to compare her to Lady Gaga, but kids remember, Gaga is to busy on her “Telephone going on and on about the PAPARAZZI and Her Bad Romance while she tries to play up her Poker Face”….but Natalia is taking us to Wonderland…..lol…see what I did there lol.

ANYWHO here is Natalia’s bizarre crazy single “Wonderland”

Video 4: Natalia Kills – “Wonderland”

Fifth on the list is a woman with a voice which just can’t be ignored. So powerful, so amazing in sound. You just can’t help but listen to this woman all day. Her name is Clare Maguire and this is one of her latest singles called “The Shield and Sword”. And look at the video carefully, you recognize three popular women in music she is imitating? Lol

Video 5: Clare Maguire – “The Shield and Sword”

Lastly we have a woman who is just going to break out soon. She is currently my “IT” girl. Many of you would remember her single “Jar of Hearts” that was featured on So you think you can dance and also on Glee’s episode “Prom Night” well this is her second single called “Arms”. Who am I talking about? Up and coming talent Christina Perri. Her album is seriously amazing and so dark and wonderful and filled with emotion and heart. You’d love it. But enough ranting here is the video.

Video 6: Christina Perri – “Arms”

Well that’s all the time we have. Hope you all enjoyed it. Hopefully the next episode will be up….sooner than later. Lataz peeps.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Your new music S01e02: Different kind of Divas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your new music S01e02: Different kind of Divas   Your new music S01e02: Different kind of Divas EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 6:11 am

dunno teary eyed
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1