Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Plans for the Divas In 2012

Go down 
+6
REIGNBOW
King Silva
Chloe
perceval
The LL Father
#WeWantTaryn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 10:09 am

Here are some things that I think might happen Next year for the Divas.

Divas Tag Team Belts-Start a Tag Team Divison have them a Smackdown only Belts.Diva tag teams can be DOD(Beth and Nattie),The Bella Twins,Aj and Kaitlyn(They have a tag name but forgot what they call them),Alica and Caylee Turner.

Beth vs Natayla Wrestlemania 28-Have beth turn on Natayla after beth loses the Divas Belt.Causing them to feud till wrestlemania.

Layla,Kharma and Maryse return-Have Layla and Maryse return as faces and Kharma to take on the Bella Twins.

Raquel Diaz and Vickie(Mother vs Daughter)-Have Vickie turn on her daughter causing a match between them like torrie vs dawn and stephine vs linda.

Diva Releases of 2012
Rosa Mendes
Maryse
Naomi
Kelly Kelly
Beth Phoenix
Layla

New Divas of 2012
Raquel Diaz
Caylee Turner
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 10:14 am

some interesting ideas. But i see very few of those actually happening
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 12:37 pm

Yeah, I really can't see tag belts.

And some of those releases I don't get, either. Why would they release Kelly, Maryse, or Layla?
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 3:11 pm

I can't really see the vast majority of these things happenings . Tag belts will never happen and as much as I'd love to see it, I'm sceptical about DOD against each other at Mania.

Releases I could see are Rosa (again) , Layla I think will come back with a push and then be released shortly after. I can see Naomi go as well.

Kelly will be the Cena of the division and have at least one title Run in 2012. I can see Eve getting another push as well and maybe Alicia. Sadly Natalya and Beth will be used to work with the least experienced girls like Gail and Jillian used to be. AJ could be a big face as well.

Here's hoping the match quality goes up after a pretty crappy couple of years.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

Any speculation about plans for the Division need to consider the target audience, which isn't wrestling fans.

These days, the Divas are marketed, exclusively, to the Bieber-Disney-Twilight fans. So, unless you swoon over JB & Edward Cullen, watch Wizards of Waverly Place religiously, and read Tiger Beat, you're not the modern Diva target audience.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 6:40 pm

Some of those I would not mind happening but most I would be upset if happened..
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 8:02 pm

i dont see layla being released,
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:39 am

These are my predictions for the near future & 2012:

WWE:

These are the 3 choices for Kelly Kelly:

Kelly Kelly will have a rematch against Beth Phoenix & Kelly will lose the title to her.

Kelly Kelly will start feuding with Natalya.

Eve Torres will turn heel & feud with Kelly.

I don't know much about to say about what might happen on Smackdown.

Releases
Rosa Mendes

TNA

Karen Jarret & Traci Brooks will have a non-wrestling feud

Winter & Mickie still will feud

ODB & Jackie will face Brooke Tessmacher & Tara for the Knockouts Tag team championship
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:45 pm

OK, with last night's Raw behind us...

Something to keep in mind... Michelle has been teasing a return, and it shoud be close to time for Layla to come back. But, Michelle likely isn't returning long term, so she's coming back for something specific.

So, since it's pretty clear by now that the Doomed Divas are just jobbers there to make Kelly look good, but have pretty much outlived their usefullness there...

We could see a LayCool reunion. They make their return, and cut a promo about how bad things have gotten since they were last there, to the point where those two "losers" actually got title shots. They easily dispose of the Doomed Divas, and challenge Kelly, saying she's had a nice little run, but let's see how she does against some REAL competition.

This leads to a couple of months of Kelly/Eve vs LayCool, with Michelle and then Layla jobbed out to Kelly.

Over the course of this, however, we see some tension. Eve continues to steal Kelly's devestating finisher, the Roll Up. This leads to a huge blow up, with Eve jealous of Kelly's stardom. They have a savage backstage confrontation where they pour drinks on each other, with the commentators describing it as the most brutal and violent confrontation between two women ever seen.

This builds to Wrestlemania in what WWE describes as the most intense and anticipated Diva showdown in WWE history. Never, we'll be told, have two such incredible female competitors faced each other in the ring. During the match, Eve dramatically and shockingly kicks out of not one, but two Roll Ups, something JR will put over as something no one has ever done. The third Roll Up, however, does the trick, and Kelly retains in what the commentators will put over as the greatest Diva match, ever.

Remember, this is the WWE that declared that excitement in the WWE Universe had reached a "fever pitch" with the announcement that Jackie Gayda would be competing in the 25 Diva Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:59 pm

What's wrong with jackie gayda? scratch
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:05 pm

The Big V wrote:
What's wrong with jackie gayda? scratch

Jackie Gayda? Of "That Jackie Gayda Match" fame? The match where she somehow managed to literally botch everything?

In retrospect, it probably wasn't the best idea to put two green kids from Tough Enough in the ring with Bradshaw and Trish, who were both well known for working stiff. Trish's famous chest slaps, even pulled as much as they are, leave a red mark for a few moments. She got so pissed off during this, though, that she noticably wasn't pulling them. She apologized for losing her cool, later.

The best account of That Jackie Gayda Match is here...

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/classic41.html

Oh, this was published years before Victory Road '09. I wonder if Trish and Awesome Kong have ever had a laugh comparing notes, especially since this had the original "SELLS LIKE SUPER DEATH" moment.

Quote :

From the Wrestling Observer.com update following Wrestlemania this past April:

"Some notes from the Wrestlemania post-game party at the Sheraton Universal Hotel...Vince McMahon was talking with everyone. Christy Hemme appeared to be trying to apologize for her match but Vince told her it was cool."

It seems that, despite very clear evidence to the contrary on a recent Howard Stern Show, Christy Hemme is not, in fact, the dumbest person walking the planet. She was, after all, smart enough to realize that the suckfest she put on with Trish Stratus at WrestleMania may not have been ground to get her fired, but was likely enough to exile her for months to Louisville, Kentucky.

Because that's exactly what happened to the last person that Trish couldn't carry past negative stars.

Before I continue, a word of explanation. As a rule, I try not to induct matches here at the site just because they are filled with botched spots. The reasons for this are many. Quite frankly, most of the time I simply don't find a lot of potential humor just waiting to be mined out of such events. Sure, they can be funny to watch, but trying to explain why, exactly, things went so awry would tend to be a little dry I think. Besides, anyone can have an off night.

But in this case, I must make an exception. For when a match has become so storied as to be the match that all other horrible matches are judged against, well kids, that's WrestleCrap.

The match in question? Bradshaw and Trish Stratus against Christoper Nowinski and Jackie Gayda, from the July 8, 2002 edition of Raw.

Anyone who paid witness to this match will remember it. It's impossible to forget. When see a semi truck slammed into the side of a Yugo, it's a vision of catastrophe so severe that it simply won't leave your brain, no matter how hard you try.

That was this match.

And here's the thing - it's not like WWE didn't know this was likely going to be a stinkfest. Hell, even good ol' JR had a sense of foreboding, fearing the feces that his company was about to shove down the orbital sockets of fans watching at home.

- Jim Ross: "Christopher Nowinski and Jackie Gayda are both products of the Tough Enough franchise. Both are outstanding in-ring competitors, both are very young, they're going to make a lot of mistakes. They're green as they say."

Nowinski and Bradshaw started out the contest. That doesn't sound promising, and in fact, it wasn't. But it was as good as we were going to see this evening. Rest assured, I never thought I'd write the sentence, "Bradshaw and Nowinski trading football tackles was the highlight of the match", but here we are and there it is.

Because soon enough, the tag was made to Miss Jackie...and the wheels fell off the wagon.

No, scratch that - the wheels fell off, the car caught fire, then crashed into a bus full of nuns holding babies.

Yep, that's more accurate.

You know, I almost felt pity for the poor girl as she came into the ring. She looked so confused, so baffled by what was taking place around her...as though she was on some remote planet where everyone spoke through their nostrils. She was out of her element...and now she had to perform.

It was obvious that Trish knew she had to keep things very, very simple. Therefore, the two traded clotheslines. So far, so good.

Jackie stumbled backwards toward the ropes, and Trish came running at her full bore. What, exactly, Trish was hoping to accomplish we will never know, as Jackie side-stepped her, causing Trish to run right into the ropes. Trish bounced on the bottom rope, trying to come up with some way to salvage things. Jackie responded by staring blankly at Trish's ass.

I'm sure that's something we've all done from time to time, but not probably during the midst of a match.

At this point, it was fairly obvious to everyone in the crowd (who had taken to booing quite mightily) that things were truly amiss. Even Bradshaw and Nowinski seemed to want to get the hell out of dodge, and did so as the two chased each other into the crowd.

That left the girls in there to try to finish things up...and dear LORD what a mess it turned into from that point. Jackie continued to botch spots, to the point that Trish, perched on the second turnbuckle, was practically yelling for Jackie "COME OVER HERE STUPID!" Finally, she did, and Trish threw her down to the canvas, setting her up midring for a top rope bulldog.

Well, that was the PLAN anyway. What happened instead was this:

- Jackie wandered to the middle of the ring, looking around, totally confused.
- She spotted Trish on the turnbuckles, and decided to counter the potential attack by turning her back to Trish
- Trish leaped into the air, reaching out for Jackie's head
- Trish fell to the ground as though she had completed the bulldog
- Jackie, OTOH, stood there like a redwood tree
- A second or so later, upon seeing Trish on the ground, Jackie remembered what she was supposed to do, then collapsed to the ground as though she'd been shot by a bazooka
- Trish covered her for the pin, as JR did his best to apologize to fans at home

- Jim Ross (trying to cover the booing of the crowd): "Trish with a handful of hair, she hooks the leg. Mercifully, it's over."

You could almost see the rage in Trish's eyes. Totally disgusted, she muttered something to the referee who quickly raised her hand. Trish couldn't have got out of the ring any faster if she was propelled by a cannon.

Following this debacle, it was obvious to everyone that no matter how hot Jackie might be, she had absolutely no clue what she was doing. She was quickly shuttled back down for more training at the very capable hands of Jim Cornette and Ohio Valley Wrestling. She came back several months later, resurfacing with no longer boring Lance Storm, and had her most famous moment:

[picture of the boob popping out wardrobe malfunction]

Well, at least she found something she could do right.

The thing is, Christy already played that card, and Jackie was shown the door earlier this year.

Jackie's TE trainer, Ivory, explained it with "Everyone has an off night."
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:22 pm

I remember that. She went out, got some training and got to a decent level had some good matches with Dawn, had a fun career managing.

And some of her post WWE stuff was pretty respectable.

Jackie Gayda, despite the rough start, had a fun run in the WWE, i enjoyed her work with Rico, her work with Haas and her work with Dawn.

She won TE and like Ashley was tossed on TV way to quickly. She won TE with an Injury I might add. But unlike Ashley, she got better with time.

I was one of those excited to see Jackie in the 25 Diva Battle Royal because she was fun to watch in the WWE and Really enjoyed her in TNA as well.

Honestly saw one of her matches she had recently she didn't do bad at all for someone who has been out as long as she was.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 12:10 am

Yeah, but did her return for the WM Battle Royal really cause the WWE Universe to reach a "fever pitch" of excitement?

Looking back... The Miss Wrestlemania Diva Battle Royal pretty much embodies the modern Diva Era. That's what WWE considers the bar they shoot for, every time. smile

And Vince is still probably scratching his head wondering why the Divas have lost so much of their popularity.

Suppose they'll add Santina to the DoD?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 7:18 am

Why do all of the topics end up turning into some rant about the past?
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

i honestly don't know who will leave in 2012. why would they release Kelly? she's the most popular diva they have and she's only just started to become a legit title contender. she has plenty of stuff left to do. Maryse maybe could be released since they're struggling to find stuff for her to do, sticking her on NXT.

here's what i think will happen in some shape or form next year:

* The DoD will split up. Natalya will stay heel and Beth will become face. i hope for a WrestleMania match but i think if not there then at Extreme Rules or SummerSlam
* Kharma will return and feud with either Beth, Kelly or AJ
* Alicia Fox will get a push against whoever has the title but won't win it
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:29 pm

I call Tamina winning the Divas title next year. And Layla possibly if her comeback push goes well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans for the Divas In 2012   Future Plans for the Divas In 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Plans for the Divas In 2012
Page 1 of 1