Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! Empty
PostSubject: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:40 pm

"A Houston woman is accused of sexually assaulting a young boy and at the same time, according to prosecutors, putting that young boy's life in danger. We're not revealing the 12-year-old boy's identity. "She had unzipped my pants," he recalled. The boy says he was sexually assaulted on Saturday inside the southeast Houston home of someone he's known for years. "I was telling her to move, move," he said. "I feel like she shouldn't do that to no child. I feel like she shouldn't do that to me or others." Debra Flowers Haggerty, 55, was arrested and is now charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. Court documents and multiple sources tell us Haggerty is HIV positive. The charge accuses her of using a "deadly weapon," her saliva, against the boy during that alleged sex act. "I feel assaulted and depressed," he said."

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhq87sK9FptMt9e5C9

Mad
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 12:53 am

Saliva as a deadly weapon just sounds ridiculous, but it is certainly understandable considering the circumstances.

Not gonna lie, when I was 12, the thought of *CENSORED* an older woman (not that old lmfao) was very appealing. But this... this is ridiculous, and her crack fiend looking ass needs to go away for a long while.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 1:00 am

lmfao "crack-looking ass" ahhh.
yeah thats how i feel i love older guys but not that old she creepin' and shit, hell no if that was my son, id would fuck her ass, i would sew her pussy shut and she would have to piss out that asshole. smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 1:06 am

Screams in horror* OUCH! lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 1:08 am

LMFAO at NCD and Reign!

Reign I like your choice of punishment for child predators! Wink

Bitch is busted and needs to stop spreading her disease! Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! 115218
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 6:55 am

Sexual Frustration does that to ya. I feel her pain Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

LOL @ you going against the grain, Kev.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 5:19 pm

It's not that it's just, everyone seems to go all ape shit and say "She is horible, how can you do something like that"

No one took 5 minutes and thought.....WHY would she do something like that?

I'm not saying it's okay what she did. What she did was wrong.

But WHY?. Obviously she's a good HIV carrier, she's been laying off the sex clearly. Not wanting to get anyone else infected. But I'd asume rubbing one off in the shower just wasn't getting it done all that time.

Guess it lead to a sexual outburst.

IMO they should focus on helping HIV patients come out, maybe build an online community where HIV patients can look for sex. I mean, even they need some loving after dark.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 7:58 pm

I don't care why she did it what she did it is nasty and just gross..

She should be locked up for a LONG time. Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! 989726

But I guess other people with HIV/AIDS should hook up with each other because they already have it..
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 9:28 pm

King Silva wrote:
I don't care why she did it what she did it is nasty and just gross..

That's what is wrong with our society today. No one wonders WHY all they see it that "Oh it's wrong".

If people cared more on WHY someone did something. They could work and help it from happening again or to avoid it some other time.

People say "Lock them up for a long time"...that doesn't solve the problem. In prison all they do is have these people stay there.

Nothing gets done to help anyone with their problem. They do the time for their crime and guess what, when they are out again the PROBLEM isn't gone, it's just back to phase one.

The world has become so clouded, people are on such one track minds it's like no one cares anymore.

Someone steals in a grocery store, everyone sees a thief, no one sees it as a man who has no way out but to steal. No one seens a 20's something year old stealing to feed their 3 younger siblings...all they see is a thief so lock em up.

And people, locking up someone does not get rid of the problem. People say jail time they learn. It's not true. All you learned is, for every 40 times you stole something, you only got caught once.

The world just doesn't care anymore....and it's rather sad.

Just a thought i guess.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!   Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy! EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 1:25 am

that is very true kevin, but still, the thought is gross, but yeah i get watcha mean
Back to top Go down

Scarred For Life: 55-Year-Old HIV-Positive Woman Had Sex With A 12-Year-Old Boy!
Page 1 of 1