Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlie Sheen to join 'Scary Movie 5' cast?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Charlie Sheen to join 'Scary Movie 5' cast? Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Sheen to join 'Scary Movie 5' cast?   Charlie Sheen to join 'Scary Movie 5' cast? EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 4:17 pm

While a had my fun screaming "Winning!" and "I've got tiger's blood", the joke is old, stale, and frankly should be locked away in the vault for life. Between Charlie Sheen making peace over his firing off of the bland sitcom "Two & a Half Men", and his roast being a send off to the past year of PR mayhem, I thought we were going to be finished with the "Warlock" with "Adonis DNA."

According to the random website, ThinkMcFlyThink, Sheen is in negotiations to star in Dimension Films' Scary Movie 5. The previous four installments were dog sh*t, with the past two being some of the lamest of spoof films ever assembled. I thought that, being the year 2011, we were moving into a new area. Unfortunately, it sounds as if we'll be resuming jokes that involve a hotdog, a donut and an out of control actor. Get ready for a series of self-referential jokes that'll be too little, too late come 2012.

If Sheen were to sign on, he'd join the previously announced cast of Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall and Kevin Hart. There is no director attached as of yet, although David Zucker has been originally locked in. They better hurry if they're going to make their April 20, 2012 date.

Sheen starred in both Scary Movie 3 and 4.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Charlie Sheen to join 'Scary Movie 5' cast? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen to join 'Scary Movie 5' cast?   Charlie Sheen to join 'Scary Movie 5' cast? EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 7:12 pm

I didn't really like the 3rd or 4th that much but even though the 1st and 2nd were critically panned I sorta love them. :P

I don't really care if he joins.

He never really made me laugh in the other 2 he was in..
Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen to join 'Scary Movie 5' cast?
Page 1 of 1