Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Divas say 'Outside Complications' Affecting John Morrison's Push?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Former WWE Divas say 'Outside Complications' Affecting John Morrison's Push? Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Divas say 'Outside Complications' Affecting John Morrison's Push?   Former WWE Divas say 'Outside Complications' Affecting John Morrison's Push? EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:52 am

* Last week's Raw kicked off with Drew McIntyre competing in his first singles match on WWE's flagship program in several months, against Randy Orton. The hosts pondered why the Scottish wrestler is not receiving a greater push considering that he possesses extraordinary talent.

Maria cryptically says, "I have a feeling he's paid for someone else's sins, problems, because Drew's really good. I'd love to see him do more stuff, but it's unfortunate that that happens."

Another WWE Superstar in the same precarious situation is John Morrison, whose promotion has significantly leveled off since the spring. Lilian pondered later in the show, "I really wonder why he's not getting a push?"

Maria explains, "I think it's a lot of complications of outside stuff. I think that a lot of times they go with who's going to be there, who's always going to be there, who's going to be the easiest. He's very easy and I love him to pieces, but I think it's outside complications. I think that's why."

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Former WWE Divas say 'Outside Complications' Affecting John Morrison's Push? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Divas say 'Outside Complications' Affecting John Morrison's Push?   Former WWE Divas say 'Outside Complications' Affecting John Morrison's Push? EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 1:04 am

I say politics aside, both guys need improvements. Thinking back in the day when Triple H was pretty much a nobody, he took a heavy load from the fallout of the curtain call. He was jobbed out to other jobbers - and remained in obscurity for a few years until he became a breakout star in 1998. During this time, though, he worked on his game and became a main event level talent.

Drew and Morrison still have a lot of work to do, bottom line.
Back to top Go down

Former WWE Divas say 'Outside Complications' Affecting John Morrison's Push?
Page 1 of 1