Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..   What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 2:45 am

Just got the word last night that we're changing up the format for the podcast, and after the news segment, we're introducing a "rant segment" and well, since this is my primary wrestling forum, i want to know what you guys would like me to rant on. it can be ANYTHING as long as its wrestling related and before we record, i will bring it up as the rant i will be doing.

WHAT DO YOU WANNA HEAR?????
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..   What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:33 am

Rant on TNA in general. What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. 773246
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..   What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:40 am

King Silva wrote:
Rant on TNA in general. What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. 773246

i knew someone would say it..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..   What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:52 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
King Silva wrote:

i knew someone would say it..

It was too hard to not say it..... What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. 801414

Depending on if it happens after BFG he might have some more crap to rant about.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..   What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:53 am

it was just the obvious answer.

although i think a Melina rant would be so much more worth it. i'd save it to my laptop like i did the Kong/Bubba the love sponge segment from satellite radio.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..   What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:21 am

Silva, youd have to listen to the entire thing or is 2 hours too long lmao

itll be right after BFG though and were all gonna be ranting on that...a Melina rant though ey? hmm
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..   What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:24 am

BIG OLE TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us our thoughts on those!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..   What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 6:03 am

Dead wrote:
Silva, youd have to listen to the entire thing or is 2 hours too long lmao

itll be right after BFG though and were all gonna be ranting on that...a Melina rant though ey? hmm

I would try but if I didn't have time I would ff to the parts I wanted to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..   What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording.. Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you like to hear ME rant on, on this weekends podcast recording..
Page 1 of 1