Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week

Go down 
+7
X
Angelus
Dead
Paul Wyatt
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
perceval
11 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  Empty
PostSubject: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:07 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/10/17/knockouts-tag-team-championship-match-on-impact-this-week/

Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  Impact1

TNA has announced a Knockouts Tag Team Championship match for Thursday’s Impact, as well as teasing Velvet Sky coming face to face with Karen Jarrett after winning the Knockouts Championship last night at Bound for Glory.

In the title match, Tara and Brooke Tessmacher will team up against Angelina Love and Winter.

Quote :

- Also at Bound For Glory, a new Knockouts Champion was crowned as Velvet Sky realized her dream of capturing the gold! Velvet will be on the broadcast this Thursday, but Knockouts VP Karen Jarrett isn’t happy that Velvet came out victorious. What will happen between Velvet Sky and Karen Jarrett this Thursday? Is Jarrett about to make Sky’s championship reign a living hell?

- Plus, the Knockouts Tag Team Championship will be on the line as titleholders Tara and Brooke Tessmacher defend against Winter and Angelina Love.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:09 pm

fun times for all. I look forward to this. as crappy as TNA is, i enjoy the effort they put in having 2 KOs titles (the champ and tag champs) and their attempts at giving both championships tv time.

Cant wait for this match.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:20 pm

i am rather unamused with the title match-up....why give winter a tag title shot when in reality she should be wanting her ko title back
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:27 pm

cause she's already been a 2 time champ within 2 months time...plus TNA is obviously setting up Velvet/Karen. and Karen's lacky isnt Winter...it's Madison.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

Things are kinda stagnant in the KOs tag division.

How many times do we need to see Winter/Angelina vs Tara/Brooke; or Brooke/Tara vs Sarita/Rosita?

There's only like four teams: those three and Jackie/ODB.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 3:47 pm

i understand that Karen/Velvet is being made the new feud. But everyone should be allowed the title rematch....as long as she gets it i think i will be happy, maybe have Winter have it and Karen inadvertantly cos her it or something i dunno.

and dont get me started on how TNA have booked Winter.....she like Angelina, ODB and Tara have all been made to look weak in their runs as KO champs...considering the stupidly short reigns they have, those four along with Maddison have really brought down the prestige of the title. I mean in what like 2 years theres been over a dozen different title reigns at least
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:02 pm

lol, the KO tag belts are and will always be useless
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 5:13 pm

Dead you think anything related to female wrestlers is useless. you probably even think SHIMMER is useless.

I understand what you mean LL, but I think Winter/Angelina will be splitting soon.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 8:44 pm

tell me, whens the last time the KO tag titles were defended since Tara and that other chick had em? how many times were the belts defended when Sarita and Rosita had em? the knockouts tag titles are as relevant as the television title is in TNA. and yep, ill always find womens wrestling useless until women with actual talent and not models are hired in the main companies
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 8:50 pm

just because they arent defended as much as you like doesnt make them useless. less relevant, maybe but i hardly find them completely useless. it's like a pre-title for girls like Rosita and Miss T to see how they are as a champion before TNA decides to put real gold on them. (same thing they did with Velvet who is now KOs champion)

and they team the lower tier girls with vets like Sarita and Tara so they can learn from them and to give the titles a little prestige.

less relevant, yes...useless? nah...not in the grand scheme of things. and not all women in the main companies are models: Tara, Beth, Sarita, Mickie, Natalya....you mean they are useless wastes of space too, Dead?

Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:09 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
just because they arent defended as much as you like doesnt make them useless. less relevant, maybe but i hardly find them completely useless. it's like a pre-title for girls like Rosita and Miss T to see how they are as a champion before TNA decides to put real gold on them. (same thing they did with Velvet who is now KOs champion)

and they team the lower tier girls with vets like Sarita and Tara so they can learn from them and to give the titles a little prestige.

less relevant, yes...useless? nah...not in the grand scheme of things. and not all women in the main companies are models: Tara, Beth, Sarita, Mickie, Natalya....you mean they are useless wastes of space too, Dead?

I personally find Beth and Natalya a waste of space I would rather have kelly kelly as champion. I mean DOD have been epic fail for me and I just went them gone and done forever. I am sure that will upset their marks and all these people who want to support them but to quote James Storm Sorry Bout your Damn Luck Nothing you say will change my view on them. As much as people shitted on McCool and said taker was behind her push I find it funny Beth is dating Punk and McMahon likes Punk and all a sudden Beth is pushed for a title. I think if you take away Nattie's Legacy and she wasn't a Hart I don't think she would be in WWE or would of been cut long before this by now because she ain't done anything really important in wwe.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:15 pm

wrestling ability, CP...DOD has like 0 charisma as a team lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:35 pm

There isn't any one Diva that interests me. You can either wrestle, but you're dryer than Jerry Seinfeld's humor. Or you have minimal skill and a generic "Diva" persona. This division could be so much better. Hire some trained wrestlers, jeez... OR... or, wait until your talent is trained enough before calling them up to the main roster.

As well as TNA's division is doing... my only problem is the lack of young blood. It would be nice to see some talent who wasn't fired, then re-hired; or a former employee of WWE. Otherwise, they're doing well with the KOs.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 10:14 pm

i am too drunk to read all of these responses

but the one thing i picked up on was vix stating when was defending a title mean its good or w.e

Dead may say when was the last time tara and brooke defended it.....but seriously title cant be defended non stop.....its not like the us or the ic or even the wwe, world or tag titles are defended that regularly, once a month at the very least
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 10:29 pm

Sober up, dude. lol

There's only one tag title in WWE now.

That's a fair point though. I don't remember the last KOs tag title match, but I think it was a few weeks ago... not sure.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:16 am

NCD whats this about being sick of Winter/Angelina vs Tara/Tess? They haven't even wrestled a tag match I believe.. :/
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 8:37 am

Angelus wrote:

I would rather have kelly kelly as champion.

You are breaking my heart with this Kelly Kelly love. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:53 am

Rated X Aussie wrote:
NCD whats this about being sick of Winter/Angelina vs Tara/Tess? They haven't even wrestled a tag match I believe.. :/

Well, whoopty doo...

Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:37 am

I want to see Mexican America back in the tag scene, they were becoming really cool and would love to see some more from them smile Mexican America are an awesome stable, sounds so much better than Sarita/Rosita.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:49 am

They need to drop the tag titles and just focus more on the X-Divison.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:58 am

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:

Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  269540_181308731926238_122139247843187_442564_4408881_n
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 2:54 pm

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:

The trend so far: When you win the Knockouts Tag Team Championship, you'll probably be off TV for a month or two. I know it's only a two-hour show, but it reflects bad on the titles.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:

The X-division gets enough tv time as is...it doesnt need MORE
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 5:00 pm

At least they are on the card; Poor Tara has been wanting to defend them so she got her wish.

It should be a decent enough match.

But they do really need some new teams to feud with.

Why not have ODB/Jackie challenge them after this match?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:24 am

Because TNA does not care about ODB and Jackie.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:44 am

Sad but true.

They seemed to care about them both when they first came back so I wish they would go back to liking them since I was really enjoying them.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 7:06 am

Don't think they cared about them to begin with. They just built them up so that Velvet could go over them and look tough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week    Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week  Empty

Back to top Go down

Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match on Impact This Week
Page 1 of 1