Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery) Empty
PostSubject: 10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery)   10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery) EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 6:24 am

" A Zellwood Elementary School student was arrested for attacking her teacher, according to Orange County investigators. Miesha Bryant is 10 years old, but she's already charged with felony battery for what happened at her school. WFTV spoke with Bryant and her mother, Sebrina Bryant. "Did she need to be arrested?" WFTV reporter Daralene Jones asked Sebrina Bryant. "No. No. No," she said. "I was shocked, devastated." Sebrina Bryant said she was furious. She said her fifth-grade daughter was just as innocent as she looked in her mug shot. But Bryant was arrested and charged with a felony for allegedly hitting a teacher." - 9 News

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3qAOTOPMYKvA760z

Mad
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery)   10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery) EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 1:17 pm

All of that over a stupid bag of candy.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery)   10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery) EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 1:33 pm

Someone is lying and it's probably the teacher. Probably.

Either way, it's a sad state of affairs.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery)   10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery) EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 4:50 pm

I think the kid is lying.

The mom is so delusional:

'Is there anyway your child could be lying to you?' - Reporter

'No I know my child!' - Mom

Can she get real; this will NOT be the last time her daughter lies to her so just accept it that kids lie when they get in trouble etc..

It is just sad that this happened.

I think this should not result in a felony for her but instead like the video stated she should get to a outreach program so she can get on the right track because attacking your teacher over candy at age 10 is NOT a road to success.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery)   10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery) EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 9:27 pm

IDK maybe it's just me. I can't imagine someone feeling so threatened by a 10-yr-old to the point that police have to step in. Why didn't she get security to send that little bad ass to the principal's office? Police? Really? lol

I deffo agree about the mom though. UNLESS... she meant it in terms of "I know my daughter wouldn't lie about something so serious," rather than "my daughter doesn't lie at all." lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery)   10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery) EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 10:00 pm

Well the law is the law so I guess the teacher was just following it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery)   10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery) Empty

Back to top Go down

10-Year-Old Girl Attacks Teacher & Says She Would Kill Her & Her Family Over A Bag Of Candy In Florida! (Charged With Felony Battery)
Page 1 of 1