Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown   Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:26 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/12/06/lilian-garcia-discusses-her-wwe-return-thoughts-on-going-to-smackdown/

Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown Lilian-garcia

Returning WWE Diva Lilian Garcia spoke about her return to WWE on last night’s Raw After Show, the show she previously co-hosted with Maria Kanellis.

In a phone interview, Lilian said: “I’m kind of numb. I can’t believe all of this is happening right now!”

Lilian explains how quickly her re-debut, which will be taped tonight, came about: “It’s one of those things that they ended up telling me and it was so last minute. Like everything was like, ‘Okay, you’re coming back and you’re coming back in a few days and this what you need to have’. I was in Vegas all weekend working the marathon, doing an appearance for the Stiletto Dash, so I had to go straight from [there].”

“On Friday, it was like, ‘Okay, Monday you’re going straight to Jacksonville [site of tonight's SmackDown taping]‘ and then it’s like, ‘Oh no, you’re going to have to come straight from Vegas to Tampa [site of last night's Raw] and then Jacksonville’.”

Speaking on the reaction she received backstage from the Superstars and Divas, she said: “It was amazing. They embraced me with open arms and it just felt so good. Everyone was just saying, ‘Thank God you’re back! It’s so awesome! It’s so exciting!’ and the girls went crazy screaming. Alicia [Fox] and Kelly Kelly and Eve. The twins [Bella Twins] weren’t there so I can’t wait for their reaction once they get back from Afghanistan. It felt like I hadn’t left.”

Finally, commenting on working on SmackDown this go-around after 10 years on Raw, Lilian added: “It just feels so exciting to come back. Actually, when they told me I was coming back to SmackDown, at first I was like, ‘Woah, SmackDown? I didn’t even think about that’. However, I’m like, that’s kind of cool to come back and do something different because I’ve never been [there full-time].”
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown   Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:42 pm

I am so happy she is coming back but damn they brought her back ASAP!

Hope she does well and I look forward to seeing her this Friday.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown   Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:17 pm

That's how they tend to do it. Mickie proposed her introductory storyline, didn't hear back from Vince about it for months, just kept doing her thing in OVW... Then, she got the call that she would be on Raw the next Monday.

Even when they know they'll appear, they don't know always what they'll be doing. That's why Trish had that problem trying to do a Stratusfaction in high heels. She didn't know she was going to do a run in until right before the show, so she hadn't brought the right shoes. Victoria found out she was going to do her first cage match the night she showed up for the show.

That's also why the Tough Enough trainers can't confirm anything about the new season. According to Trish, last year they were just told when they'd be doing it a couple of weeks before shooting.

Still... If Trish & Lita DO put in an appearance next year, they'll have THEIR announcer. We also know, judging from the way Lilian pronouncs "Alberto Del Rio," how she'd announce Sara Del Rey.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown   Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:53 pm

Yeah the wwe likes to give people no notice at all practically..

But I'm glad she said yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown   Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilian Garcia Discusses Her WWE Return, Thoughts on Going to SmackDown
Page 1 of 1