Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karen Jarrett Could Be Fired at Final Resolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Karen Jarrett Could Be Fired at Final Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Karen Jarrett Could Be Fired at Final Resolution   Karen Jarrett Could Be Fired at Final Resolution EmptySat 10 Dec 2011, 9:11 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/12/10/karen-jarrett-could-be-fired-at-final-resolution/#comment-188252

Karen Jarrett Could Be Fired at Final Resolution Karen-jarrett-214x300

That sound you hear is Madison Rayne shrieking at the possibility of losing Miss Karen! (We’re pretty sad about it too.)

Yes, the classy, elegant and highly democratic Vice President of the Knockouts division, Karen Jarret, could be fired tomorrow night at Final Resolution if husband Jeff Jarrett loses his match against Jeff Hardy.

The stipulation adds yet another wrinkle to an already complicated match: it will be a cage match, and Karen will be handcuffed to Sting throughout so she can’t interfere. The latest twist comes from Sting, who is now an authority figure in TNA, I believe. (I don’t pay attention.)

TNA President Dixie Carter made the announcement on her Twitter page, writing: “Sting just called me w/an addl stip for tomorrows Jarrett v Hardy PPV cage match. If Jarrett loses, either he OR Karen will be fired.”

Excuse us while we weep! #SaveMissKaren
Back to top Go down

Karen Jarrett Could Be Fired at Final Resolution
Page 1 of 1