Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter

Go down 
+4
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
Did You Miss Her?
Dead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012, 7:42 pm

If you have Twitter, and follow Goldust…you would know that he is by far one of the biggest assholes to ever be on any social networking site. Let me explain by bulletpoints, and most of it wont be positive.

• He blocks you if you mention Cody Rhodes. For those who dont read the dirt sheets or follow Twitter really, he’s pretty much begging WWE Creative to give him an Intercontinental Championship match against his brother at Wrestlemania, title vs career. For one, he hasnt been on WWE television in any relevant feud in a year (the shitty one with Ted DiBiase), so why all of a sudden should he be in a huge profile match on a big stage? He doesnt deserve it, regardless of the career he has.

• He insults and blocks you if you like soccer. Like, really? You’re going to call people who like and or play soccer, girls? Get the hell off your highhorse, some people like the sport and you dont need to be a douchebag because you don’t.

• He recently blocked people over Christmas, i’m guessing the reasons being religious in nature. Dude, you dont drive religion down someones throat, dont care who you are, especially if you’re doing it on Twitter in front of a shit ton of people.

• The biggest douchebaggery is that, he will follow you ONLY…and this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard of…only if you buy his book, and take a picture of it in your kitchen. People have asked him why do they have to take pictures in their kitchen, and his response was “because”.

• Lastly, his ego sucks hardcore. Someone asked him who his favorite WWE diva was and he had the balls to say himself. This guy’s career died in 2002 after that bad tag title run with Booker T.

In conclusion, i’m praying to god that WWE suspends his account again, because theyve done it in the past for his ego just going nuts on his account. Even CM Punk isnt that bad on there, and he’s admitted to being a big douchebag in the past.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012, 8:31 pm

I was on the soccer in elementary school and I fucking loved it! We won the championship too. We were awesome!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:34 pm

I nearly stopped following Ricardo Rodriguez for some of these same reasons.

Come to think about it... I'm going to unfollow him because I don't really pay much attention to what he says.

Someone asked him if ADR had an account and he immediately block the guy.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:45 pm

Yeah Goldust is a stupid ass on Twitter..

I don't even want to see Cody beat him at WM even if he leaves after losing.

It would be too good of a send off to such a douche and imo Cody should be doing something MUCH better..
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyWed 11 Jan 2012, 10:43 pm

here's a recent example of Ricardo:

“@INWChairMan: @RRWWE Hey Ricardo, Could I get a follow man? :-)” yeah no, not really.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 3:23 am

Is this a joke because it's the internet and people can do what they want...
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 3:30 am

He's blocked people just for saying hi to him. Between him and some other block trigger-happy wrestling personalities I've learned not to say anything to famous people on Twitter. Jim Ross seems like a good guy though.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 3:40 am

He is a douche on twitter and that's why I don't follow him anymore but he's pretty cool in person. I was around him in Memphis when my friends met him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 3:45 am

It may make him an asshole but he's getting attention, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 1:55 pm

Party Poison wrote:
Is this a joke because it's the internet and people can do what they want...

its not a joke because hes the only wrestler ive heard of, having his account shut down by WWE because of his attitude
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 3:13 pm

nah man, if you wanna see the biggest jerk on Twitter ever... go follow @RorayPunk and tell him I sent you there ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter   Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Goldust shouldnt be on Twitter
Page 1 of 1