Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant! Empty
PostSubject: Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant!   Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant! EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 4:06 am

A high school science teacher has plead guilty to an improper relationship with a 16-year-old student in Texas Thursday a year after giving birth to a child. Jennifer Riojas, 27, a former Fort Worth teacher, took a six year plea deal including probation and the forfeit of her state teaching certificate though will not be labeled as a sex offender after prosecutors lessened her charges. According to the arrest affidavit, the student approached Fort Worth police in the fall of 2010 because of his worry he could be the father of her baby.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh164Le2S8f4bXp0gV

No
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant!   Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant! EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 2:38 am

Whats wrong with this, they were obviously just practising chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant!   Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant! EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 2:49 am

I wish I could have fucked my computer teacher.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant!   Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant! EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 3:48 am

I can see why he wanted to plow her.

When will these teachers learn: never trust a horny teenager!

In every case I've heard about over the years, the kid, usually a boy, runs off telling his friends that he hit it.

For most, having a hot teacher is almost like that frustration gif (of the chick cutting her shirt)
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant!   Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant! EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 6:52 am

Yeah kids can't keep their mouth shut however she should have not slept with him she knew it was against the law..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant!   Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant! Empty

Back to top Go down

Science Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sleeping With Her 16-Year-Old Student Who Got Her Pregnant!
Page 1 of 1