Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World' Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World'   Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World' EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 1:58 am

Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World' Jeff-prosbt_320

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/01/jeff-probst-episode-3-survivor-one-world/

Each week, host Jeff Probst answers a few questions about the most recent episode of Survivor: One World.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Okay, Probst, you’re sitting in your tarp-covered shelter and feeling toasty and roasty next to your nice warm fire. Then the soaking and shivering other tribe comes by wanting to help themselves to your fire and shelter. By letting them in, you can be a decent human being and perhaps curry some favor for later on. By shutting them out, you can keep them weak and demoralized for your next challenge. What do you do?
JEFF PROBST: I let them in. It’s in my nature. It’s why Survivor works. Our nature determines our actions. I don’t think of it in terms of helping them vs hurting them. If I saw Chelsea shivering and near tears I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to offer comfort. I’d still want to kick her ass in the next challenge, but for the moment, I’d offer some fire.

In the immunity challenge, the women were way behind when they got to the tree puzzle, but then had the advantage — even with the teams using different colors — of being able to copy off what Bill had already completed. We could clearly see Christina and the other women staring and even at one point moving over to get a better look at what he had already finished. Is there ever any discussion on challenges like this to have a partition of some sort set up between the two tribes, or is this just part of the game that savvy people can us to their advantage?
When it comes to tribal challenges — sometimes we put up partitions and other times we don’t. There is no hard fast rule. In this season we like the men vs women rivalry and we like the overlap of interaction so we let it go. The bottom line is the men had the lead and they blew it. That’s how I see it anyway. To be clear, with individual challenges we always strive to keep it fair and to prevent two or more people from ganging up on one person by working together to knock them out.

Obviously, a lot of people are going to be talking about Colton referring to Bill as “ghetto trash.” You had a very similar situation back in Survivor: Samoa when Ben said the same thing about Yasmin. How do you guys decide where the line is in terms of showing racially insensitive remarks? (For example, I know Big Brother has an inconsistent record on this, showing some comments while opting to not show others.) What’s the Survivor philosophy as far as this is concerned?
I don’t recall us ever editing someone because they said something we felt was racially insensitive. Anytime it comes to issues that are as charged as racism, the only thing we ever are concerned with is making sure we show it as it happened. Colton is very honest — you may not like what he says — but he’s showing you his truth and that’s compelling television. We would never not show it.

BONUS QUESTION! I’m guessing filming on your next movie, Kiss Me, must be wrapping up right about now. Give us the update, and be honest — were you ever tempted before calling all the actors onto the set for a scene to yell out “Come on in, guys!”?

The movie wrapped Sunday night. I’m very happy, it was a great adventure and an inspiring experience for all of us. I hope the movie captures what we intended, but either way the lesson I was reminded of every day was live your adventure as often as possible because you only go around once! I’m definitely living mine!

The women have finally broken through. Tease us up for next week, sir.
One of the most UNEXPECTED tribals ever. In fact, I dare say… a first.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World'   Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World' EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 1:32 am

that last part made me more interested in finding out what happens
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World'   Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World' EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 8:41 am

Yeah me too!

I love the show so much so if something never before happened does happen it could be a really shocking moment.

I am liking this season more than I though I would initially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World'   Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World' Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Probst on Episode 3 of 'Survivor: One World'
Page 1 of 1