Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ebay Seller Sells Safe With $26,000 Inside! (Buyer Not Giving Any Money Back)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Ebay Seller Sells Safe With $26,000 Inside! (Buyer Not Giving Any Money Back)  Empty
PostSubject: Ebay Seller Sells Safe With $26,000 Inside! (Buyer Not Giving Any Money Back)    Ebay Seller Sells Safe With $26,000 Inside! (Buyer Not Giving Any Money Back)  EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 1:55 am

"The seller has added a new comment to his feedback page claiming that the buyer never found any money: "He was playing a practical joke the safe was empty there wasnt any money in it." A Bartlett man found thousands of dollars inside an item he bought on eBay. James Labrecque sold an old safe on eBay for $122.93. "I made a mistake, you know, that's what it boils down to," said Labrecque. "And it cost me dearly." Labrecque, an eBay user for more than 15 years, said he did not have the combination to the safe and believed it to be just another item to turn around. "I thought it was empty," he said. "I shook it and I didn't feel anything inside of it, so I figured, well, maybe it's just a locked safe, you know. So I put it on eBay." Labrecque lives in California. The person who bought the safe lives in Bartlett. Upon receipt, the buyer brought the safe to a welder, who cut it open. Inside the safe was $26,000 in cash. The buyer gave Labrecque a positive review and shared the news. "I feel like the stupidest idiot in the world," said Labrecque. "I told my friend, I won the stupidest idiot in the world award the other day, you know. I gave away a safe with $26,000 in it."" - 5 News

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh09Q0m4oS9HRRSupr

-----------------------
What do you think should the winning bidder split the money with the seller?

Should the seller get any money?
Back to top Go down

Ebay Seller Sells Safe With $26,000 Inside! (Buyer Not Giving Any Money Back)
Page 1 of 1