Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE

Go down 
+3
Quisee
bobby_says_hi
Dead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE Empty
PostSubject: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm

According to German celebrity/gossip site PromiFlash.de, former WWE Tough Enough contestant and Miss USA Rima Fakih has signed with WWE.
Fakih has reportedly been in attendance for numerous WrestleMania
Axxess events this week, and when asked if she is now signed to the
company she responded by saying:

"You are the first to respond to me, but I can now tell you that I will definitely be part of WWE."

On the subject of her time on Tough Enough, she said:

"It was really hard. I probably had to fight the most, simply because
everyone thought that I'm just a beauty queen," Fakih says. She adds
that she while she sustained numerous injuries during the competition,
she didn't want to give up.

Fakih also had the following to say when asked which WrestleMania match she is looking forward to the most:

"Everyone wants John Cena to see The Rock, but I personally cannot wait
to see CM Punk spanked Chris Jericho's ass," she says, "I love CM Punk.
He has a very distinctive and colorful character."
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:20 pm

wow that's all the girls now. if they could just sign Martin, Luke and AJ then they'd have quite the FCW roster
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

Yes! Finally WWE has signed Rima Fakih I can't wait to see her either in developmental and/or the main roster. I won't mind either way as long as she's employed by WWE.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 1:57 pm

Who... gives... two... shits?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:30 pm

I'm still waiting for someone to step in and say April Fools!! dunno
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:58 pm

Quisee wrote:
Yes! Finally WWE has signed Rima Fakih I can't wait to see her either in developmental and/or the main roster. I won't mind either way as long as she's employed by WWE.

i would, she wasnt good on TE so. this is why the divas division will continue to be a joke as its considered by many. she has no in ring experience, so, have fun having the next Candice or Ashley Massaro
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 6:03 pm

Dead wrote:
Quisee wrote:

i would, she wasnt good on TE so. this is why the divas division will continue to be a joke as its considered by many. she has no in ring experience, so, have fun having the next Candice or Ashley Massaro

Everyone needs to start somewhere don't they?

WWE has hired football players etc to be wrestlers as well, so why not random girls?

I'd encourage WWE to hire fitness models, former body Builders......just no more swimsuit models....they really aren't working out.

Leave them down in FCW, 3/4 years, before bringing them up to the main roster.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 6:21 pm

Emily Thorne's Apprentice wrote:
Dead wrote:
Quisee wrote:

Everyone needs to start somewhere don't they?

WWE has hired football players etc to be wrestlers as well, so why not random girls?

I'd encourage WWE to hire fitness models, former body Builders......just no more swimsuit models....they really aren't working out.

Leave them down in FCW, 3/4 years, before bringing them up to the main roster.

And look at how many football players turned wrestlers not named the Rock have actually been good talent wise, or successful, you wont find many. You all want the divas division to mean something again? I encourage WWE to sign women that can actually wrestle. Go get Sara Del Ray, go bring in MsChif or fucking Roxxi...but stop...STOP fucking signing models. Everyone bitches that most of the women on the roster now have no fucking talent with the exception of like 4, but yet every time an inexperienced model is signed, everyone goes "hmm, YAY A NEW GIRL TO WATCH". That's why everyone has pretty much given up on the ones that can go like Beth and Natalya, because they dont have anything to work with. Why do you think everyone was so hyped for the rumors of Beth/Natalya, or Beth/Kharma? Because they know it could of possibly been a good match. But yet we have women who botch fucking leap frog attempts, and 90% of womens finishers are fucking rollups. You all want womens wrestling to have matches that are 10-15 minutes like they used to be? Bring in the women that can actually keep people interested the entire 10-15 minutes.

Also, it doesnt matter how long youd stay in FCW, look at AJ. Everyone on here and other forums, hyped her up as the BEST womens wrestler coming out of developmental, yet i have yet to see this ubertalented woman in the ring when she WAS having matches. Instead she was paired with fucking Kaitlyn, who hasnt been seen on actual television in about 4 months. The 3rd season of NXT was a failure in that sense, because none of them shined, none of them stood out. If any of those women had the talent to go, night in and night out, theyd be on the main roster by now. It's pretty fucking sad when the winner of NXT isnt doing a god damn thing, but her runner-up is.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 6:50 pm

Dead wrote:

Also, it doesnt matter how long youd stay in FCW, look at AJ. Everyone on here and other forums, hyped her up as the BEST womens wrestler coming out of developmental, yet i have yet to see this ubertalented woman in the ring when she WAS having matches. Instead she was paired with fucking Kaitlyn, who hasnt been seen on actual television in about 4 months. The 3rd season of NXT was a failure in that sense, because none of them shined, none of them stood out. If any of those women had the talent to go, night in and night out, theyd be on the main roster by now. It's pretty fucking sad when the winner of NXT isnt doing a god damn thing, but her runner-up is.

First off, the REASON why AJ got hyped, is because she was an indy wrestler. People who don't follow the Indy scene would think ANYONE from there are great, they "Oh finally they signed a wrestler" while not even knowing them Shelly Martinez, Velvet Sky, Reby Sky are amongst girls who are perfect examples, people who shouldn't get hype if they don't know them. I've said it before, AJ needed a good 3 years in FCW to work out her flaws, she was pretty much like Shantelle Taylor when they signed her and she had some kinks to work through because she was still pretty new but she had raw talent. But people just see "WWE signed indy wrestler" and presume they could wrestle, while that is not always the case.

and like a model, like a fitness model, like a girl who just graduated from high school, Sara Del Rey, MsChif, Nikki Roxx all started at nothing. Nikki was actually a fitness model before getting into wrestling, Sarita is also a body builder before dipping into wrestling. Trinity was a stunt double before getting into wrestling. While Gail Kim, and many others modeled before dipping into wrestling. Lita was a stripper, Trish, Victoria all former fitness models. Everyone needs to start from somewhere, sure, they may have went because they wanted to, regardless, they all started from nothing. Michelle McCool was a teacher for christ sake and she got decent enough.

I don't see the harm in signing girls who would like to pursue wrestling but luckily got in because of their looks. Good for them, lucky them, everyone wants to get in the business, if it wasn't so, their wouldn't be a bunch of actual wrestlers who tried to get in via the diva search. Would they get scarred for life because they got in via the Diva search? That she was wrestling for a year before getting into the diva search and got her shot. Would she be named "Talentless Diva Search Girl" even if she was training to wrestle prior to the diva search?

Just like Julliet the Huntress (aka Ivelesse from TE), everyone is hyping her up, everyone is thinking she is this major talent simply because she is a indy wrestler, she's good, i enjoyed a LOT of her work, i'm a real fan of hers BUT she has certain aspects she needs to learn before she isn't TV ready.

Everyone starts from somehwere, and if WWE gave me the opportunity to sign a contract with no experience i would plus i'd have the advantage of learning the WWE style of wrestling from the ground up and not having to adapt my wrestling style to the WWE style.

WWE just needs to focus on sending them to the main roster when they are TV ready and have a storyline ready for them, which thankfully is a policy HHH is introducing because their were many people who went to waste because creative had nothing for them but just wanted to call them up because they liked their look.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 7:13 pm

You think if wwe signs women like Sara del ray,Madison Eagles,Mschief,etc we will get 10-15 minute diva matches?????.I don't think so Vince does not care about the divas anymore so it's like we get what we can get from the divas even if wwe signs women like cheerleader Melissa and Madison eagles were still gonna have 2 second diva matches.So it's really not were you come from its basically you sign with us,we pay you then you leave pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 10:11 pm

I am not a fan of this at all. I don't think she is going to do anything worth while. I can think of many more people that would be better for a developmental deal (outside of the indy stars like DeathRey, Melissa, Eagles, etc).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE   Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Tough Enough Contestant Says She's Signed w/WWE
Page 1 of 1