Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is my re-introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

This is my re-introduction Empty
PostSubject: This is my re-introduction   This is my re-introduction EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:53 pm

So, I'm definitely not new to the forum, but it's been quite a while since I've done any posting. I've been toying with the idea of becoming active again for quite a while, so when Vix let me know about my HOF, I decided this was the time.

While I've been gone quite a bit has happened. My partner and I bought a house that we LOVE. Tons of drama in the process, but it really turned out for the best. He, however, lost his job back in October-November. After 4 months of trying to find a job with absolutely no luck, he opted to go back to school. Having to help him with homework has been interesting to say the least. I started watching Lost on Netflix.....and I'm addicted.

Anyway, I'm going to try to start posting more again.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: This is my re-introduction   This is my re-introduction EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 11:31 pm

I saw the pics on fb, your house looks nice. CONGRATS!!!! That sucks about your mate losing his job, but he'll find something better.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: This is my re-introduction   This is my re-introduction EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 2:12 pm

i hate you for getting that awesome house!!!! but i still love you for beig my SHIMMER buddy...

umm SHIMMER tapings this october? will you stil be able to come with me? if not i understand.

welcome back
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: This is my re-introduction   This is my re-introduction EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 2:16 pm

Welcome back, Scott.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my re-introduction   This is my re-introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my re-introduction
Page 1 of 1