Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today   Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today EmptyTue 10 Feb 2009, 12:39 pm

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=117278735&blogID=469759806

Lisa Marie Varon aka Victoria

Hey MySpacers!!!
I'm back. Did you miss me? I have so much to blog about.
First and foremost, I wanted to thank everyone for the outpouring of wonderful thoughts and wishes after my retirement from WWE. It was nice to read blogs from friends and fellow Divas Trish, Torrie and Michelle McDrool. They mentioned what a great wrestler, and great person I am. And they are very perceptive...LOL...And JR's blog is the unofficial official blog of WWE, so it was nice to be mentioned. But what meant the most was the tons of messages from wrestling fans and MySpace friends who let me know how much my career has impacted them. I truly can't tell you all how much that means to me.

Okay, if you know me, you should be expecting this...cheap plug time. In my first unofficial appearance, I will be at the Chicago Auto Show in the Chrysler booth this weekend with the 300 that I customized. I'll be wandering the show, but I'm planning on being at my car in the Chrysler booth from 2-4 PM this coming Saturday. Stop by and say 'Hello'.

But my first actual appearance is going to be at the Carl Casper Custom Auto Show in Louisville, KY. I am going to have a booth for Black Widow Customs with a couple cars we built, and I will be doing signings on Friday and Saturday, Feb 20th and 21st from 7-9 PM.

I have really increased my jiu-jitsu training. I was even training on vacation. Again, if you know me, I'm 1000% about anything I do. Now that I'm back in Louisville, I've moved from a straight Jiu-Jitsu program into a full MMA training program. I have also been contacted by several agents, a couple of whom represent current and former UFC Champions. But I think that's putting the cart in front of the horse. I think they think I can fill seats. I'll sign with someone if and when I feel that I can be a top level competitor.

And finally, some girls don't like to let people know it's their birthday because they're afraid of getting older. Or they don't like the attention. Well...that's not me!!! It's my birthday on Tuesday !!! Wish me a Happy Birthday !!!

Later Later Hot Potaters, Lisa Marie : )

hmm, Victoria in MMA? could be interesting
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today   Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today EmptyTue 10 Feb 2009, 1:06 pm

NO!!!!! I want her in TNA but Happy Birthday Vickie!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today   Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today EmptyTue 10 Feb 2009, 1:13 pm

oh well blue we dont get wat we want...she has retired from wrestling
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today   Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today EmptyTue 10 Feb 2009, 4:13 pm

Funny Dead posted this....

Damn I lost my chatbox scroll powers. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
shellyfever
Recent Roster Addition
shellyfever

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today   Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today EmptyTue 10 Feb 2009, 5:28 pm

I miss her already. Come back, Victoria! Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today   Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Diva Victoria's Latest Blog...It's Her Birthday Today
Page 1 of 1