Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure Empty
PostSubject: The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure   The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 3:23 pm

Quote :
Former WWE Divas The Bella Twins have issued the following via their official website, NicoleandBrianna.com, concerning their recent departure from WWE:

What a whirlwind few days. As you all know by now, TwinMagic has decided to take some time away from wrestling. First and foremost, we want to thank each and every one of you for your support. We would not be where we are without the Bella Army. This beautiful chapter in our life was filled with many amazing memories, friendships and moments with you all that we will cherish. Being apart of WWE is like being apart of a family, we will always be in it

Just so you know, we need your continued support. We are on the cover of Maxim Espanol this month and later on this week check out the calendar to see where you can meet us.

Throughout the last five years, the Bella Army has helped us take home two Diva Championships and helped make us two of WWE’s most popular Diva’s, but most importantly the interaction we had with Bella Fans everywhere has allowed us to have so much fun. We want this fun to continue. Keep talking to us on Twitter and interacting on our blog posts. We will also do fan questions this week with the hash tag #BellaArmyForever.

Remember it’s not Good-Bye….the fun is just getting started BELLA style!

Today at 4pmEST/1pmPST we will be doing a twitter Q&A so join us @thebellatwins

Besos!

B&N

they did the Q&A on Twitter yesterday so this is a day old
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure   The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 9:12 pm

I read it on Diva-Dirt.

I don't think they will be gone 100% for long.

I see them coming back every now and then sorta like Trish does from time to time.

I don't really care if they do come back or not but it seems they have a good relationship with management so I just feel they will be back every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure   The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure EmptyFri 04 May 2012, 1:40 pm

I'm going to miss the Bella Twins, I hope they make one or multiple apperances on WWE TV like Trish does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure   The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bella Twins Issue Statement On Their WWE Departure
Page 1 of 1