Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Nasty: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Caught On Camera Having Sex With His Neighbor/Boss's Dogs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

So Nasty: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Caught On Camera Having Sex With His Neighbor/Boss's Dogs! Empty
PostSubject: So Nasty: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Caught On Camera Having Sex With His Neighbor/Boss's Dogs!   So Nasty: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Caught On Camera Having Sex With His Neighbor/Boss's Dogs! EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 3:41 am

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWYe4s8oz1jlyNmKJ

" When you see Dr. Cathryn Lafayette interacting with her four pit bull dogs, it's clear she loves them and they love her. Lafayette said she was inside her home taking a nap on Saturday when someone knocked on her door. When she stepped outside, several Newton County deputies were in her yard. "I'm thinking, 'Oh my God, don't tell me that the dogs got out,'" she said. She was worried her dogs got out and attacked someone. "A deputy told me I didn't do anything wrong, I was the victim. I said, 'Victim!' I'm thinking, 'Wait a minute, did someone kill my dog?' He said, 'No the neighbor behind you, they saw the teenager having sex with your female dogs.' I said, 'Having sex with my female dogs?' I think they must have got it wrong," said Lafayette. Lafayette didn't believe them until they showed her the video her neighbors recorded. "And it showed him on his knees inside the kennel with my dog. He was on his knees like he was a dog," said Lafayette. Police arrested 19-year old Bernard Archer and charged him with two counts of bestiality" - Atlanta News.

alien :sick: alien
Back to top Go down

So Nasty: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Caught On Camera Having Sex With His Neighbor/Boss's Dogs!
Page 1 of 1