Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current TNA Wrestling Star Featured In WWE's Latest "Revolution" Video?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Current TNA Wrestling Star Featured In WWE's Latest "Revolution" Video? Empty
PostSubject: Current TNA Wrestling Star Featured In WWE's Latest "Revolution" Video?   Current TNA Wrestling Star Featured In WWE's Latest "Revolution" Video? EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 3:11 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Current_TNA_Wrestling_Star_Featured_In_WWE_s_Revolution_Video.html

WWE may be teasing the return of Matt Morgan to the organization as the TNA Wrestling star is briefly shown in their latest viral video stating that "A Revolution Is Coming" on May 28.

The video features a close-up shot of Morgan from 2005, who last worked for the sports entertainment organization that year. Though Morgan's contract with TNA Wrestling does not expire until October, he is believed to be a free agent after meeting his contractual obligations.

Morgan stated last month during an interview with PWTorch Livecast that while's he loyal to TNA Wrestling, it would be difficult to reject going back to WWE if the opportunity presented itself. He added that WWE has expressed interest in acquiring him.

Someone on WF got this screencap and this is what they said: "Hello everyone, now I know there is quite a few Revolution threads hanging around on this board, but I've just seen the NEWEST promo for it, and even though it took me awhile... I managed to do it!!"

Current TNA Wrestling Star Featured In WWE's Latest "Revolution" Video? PAUSE

"There! This face is at the end of the promo for a short second! Any ideas who it looks like? In my opinion it looks like Punk. But who knows." - 'Prototype'

-----------------------------
So what do you think do you think it is Matt Morgan, Punk, O'Brien [and The Ascension] or someone else?
Back to top Go down

Current TNA Wrestling Star Featured In WWE's Latest "Revolution" Video?
Page 1 of 1