Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE Empty
PostSubject: More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE   More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 12:45 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/More_on_WWE_RAW_Going_Three_Hours_-_Internal_Reaction_More_Revenue_for_WWE.html

As noted before, a lot of people within WWE don't expect RAW going three-hours to be a permanent thing, despite what the official announcements have said. There has been a lot of comparing it to when WCW Nitro went three hours years ago.

The format of the show is still a work in progress but the idea is to treat it like a pay-per-view event every Monday night with interactive features.

Almost all of the feedback coming from within the company has been negative regarding the change. There is a feeling that two hours drags by each week and adding a third hour won't benefit them.

It's said that the USA Network has been interested in a third hour for years but WWE has not been interested. USA currently pays WWE about $700,000 weekly for RAW. An increase of $100,000 would mean $5.2 million in new gross revenue for WWE.
Back to top Go down
A-miller
Opener
A-miller

Male
Number of posts : 152
Favorite WWE Diva :
1) Trish Stratus *Of All Time!*
2) Eve Torres
3) Melina
4) Maryse
5) Michelle McCool
Registration date : 2010-03-27

More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE   More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE EmptyFri 25 May 2012, 11:05 pm

im hoping they rev up the cruiserweight division again now that they have some more time.and of course hoping the divas get more time but am not holding my breathe in fear of asphyxiation...
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE   More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE EmptyFri 25 May 2012, 11:53 pm

A-miller wrote:
im hoping they rev up the cruiserweight division again now that they have some more time.and of course hoping the divas get more time but am not holding my breathe in fear of asphyxiation...

I just recently decided to look into this because a bunch of people I know from another forum have mentioned it multiple times. Apparently, the Cruiserweight Division is going to have it's own show. Of course, they'll probably show some on Raw, but from what I've just read, they'll have a Cruiserweight-specific show for the WWE Network.
Back to top Go down
A-miller
Opener
A-miller

Male
Number of posts : 152
Favorite WWE Diva :
1) Trish Stratus *Of All Time!*
2) Eve Torres
3) Melina
4) Maryse
5) Michelle McCool
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE   More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE EmptySat 26 May 2012, 1:02 am

i heard that as well, but i don't want them to just be on their own show. i would want the division and the title to be incorporated into the main product like it once was. Back when the brand extension first happened, i remember my favorite smackdown matches were involving the cruiserweights. and this way hopefully people like evan bourne, primo and even JTG, who i really enjoy watching, will get time and meaningful storylines. i do plan on watching the cruiserweight show though. should beinteresting to see what other wrestler's from other indie promotions they pick up for the show.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE   More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE EmptySat 26 May 2012, 1:05 am

^ Yeah I like the idea of the CW show but I also want the CW's on the show to have matches on SD/Raw/PPV every now and then.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE   More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE EmptySat 26 May 2012, 1:46 am

I agree.

It would be a terrible idea for them to keep the Crusierweight Division strictly on the show. I believe if they brought it and incorporated it into the Main Brand, they'd get a lot more viewers who use to watch the show back into watching it more religiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE   More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

More on WWE RAW Going Three Hours - Internal Reaction, New Revenue for WWE
Page 1 of 1