Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?

Go down 
+3
bobby_says_hi
perceval
King Silva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? Empty
PostSubject: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 1:12 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Former_TNA_Knockouts_Not_A_Fan_Of_The_Hogans_Will_Angelina_Love_Be_On_Impact.html

-- Two former TNA Knockouts indicated on Twitter that they are not pleased with the Hogans' involvement with TNA Wrestling.

Daffney, who performed for the organization from 2008 to 2010, wrote "Amen" in response to the following fan remark: "TNA will not be watchable until Hulk Hogan is dead or @screamqueendaff returns."

She also criticized Brooke Hogan's on-screen authority role. A fan wrote, "I think @screamqueendaff should be head of TNA knockouts. Least then it'd be credible AND shit will actually look good! #brookeisuselesstna." She responded, "YEAH! What he said!!! #brookeisuselesstna."

Rain, who appeared as Payton Banks in 2007 and 2008, shares similar sentiments regarding Brooke's role. When asked whether her arrival to TNA Wrestling will aid the Knockouts division, she responded, "They don't NEED anyone in charge of the KO's, and NO, completely pointless."

---------------------

-- Angelina Love, who has not competed on IMPACT WRESTLING since the April 5 episode, addressed via Twitter whether she will be appearing on tomorrow's live show. She wrote, "You'll have to watch to find out!"

---------------------

Do you miss Angelina Love and or do you agree with Daffney and Rain?

Last edited by King Silva on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 3:04 am

Yeah, I've missed Angelina.

I do have to wonder if the speculation is correct about why Mickie not only disappeared from TV, but was pulled from the match with Melina (She found out about that last one the same way we did: Reading about it on Diva-Dirt), that it's because she joked about Hogan saying Bischoff's kid would be the biggest thing in wrestling.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 3:22 am

^ If they are punishing Mickie for that they are stupid..

And wtf how would TNA control who Melina faces?

Isn't that the individual promoter's choice?

I really want Mickie to come back to the WWE before she retires. The only other thing I really want her to do is win the KO Tag Titles because she has never won them before.

Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 8:20 am

TNA may have pulled some strings with the promoters to get Velvet Sky into the match instead of Mickie to get her more exposure. Brooke praised her in an interview and everyone seems to be pretty high on her so perhaps they just want her to get exposure from wrestling a former Diva like Melina so they can get something by putting the belt on her. honestly they should just hurry up and give her the title already. she's feuded with Gail and been on TV yet they keep stopping and starting the feud with no idea what to do next
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 4:42 pm

Yeah, for all the praise TNA gets for the KOs, the only difference in booking between them and the Divas is the KOs get air time and decent length matches. Otherwise, it's the same lack of direction, lack of storylines, not using talent. Remember Sarita? Angelina? Winter? Mickie Friggin' James? TNA doesn't.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 4:53 pm

^ Agreed.

The only top woman wrestler they actually use atm is Gail and even I wouldn't mind if she lost her belt to Sarita who imo should have been KO's champ a long time ago..

Wtf TNA is waiting for I have no idea..
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 7:02 pm

LOL @ her response.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 9:48 pm

it's funny since WWE features its women in good ways except in the ring while TNA features good wrestling but is terrible for featuring all the women
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 10:38 pm

I agree with what peyton banks said signing Brooke Hogan was the most dumbest thing TNA has ever done.Lets Be honest what the hell is Brooke Hogan going to bring to the Knockouts???.Im still laughing to this day because as soon as Hulk Hogan signed with TNA I always joked about how brooke was gonna get sign and become KO Champ.And When I heard she got signed I LMFAO so hard it was not even funny.If Someone asked Brooke Hogan what her favorite match was what kinda response is she gonna say?.Is she gonna say WM Hulk vs Andre?.NO she's gonna say Melina Vs Alicia Fox.Brooke will bring nothing to the KOs and will just give Velvet Sky a HUGE push and eventually give her the belt.And people praise the KOs as if there any better than the divas.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptySat 02 Jun 2012, 9:13 pm

Meanwhile, former TNA Knockout Daffney has continued retweeting anti-Brooke messages on hers, including "I heard Dixie replaced (Alissa Flash), (Awesome Kong), (Daffney) and (Roxxi) w/Brooke Hogan. Talk about trading in 4 Porsche's for a Pinto" and "Brooke Hogan looks like a man in drag."

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Hulk_Hogan_Retweets_Strange_Comment_About_Brooke_Sky_Teaming_With_Sabin.html
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptySat 02 Jun 2012, 9:25 pm

LMFAO you go Daffney!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptySat 02 Jun 2012, 9:28 pm

I also found it funny however it is pretty petty to do that [mainly the one about her looking like a man].
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptySat 02 Jun 2012, 9:41 pm

But she does look like a man.I love how the women wrestlers are dissing brooke its SO funny to me.Its just this is something you expect WWE to do.But the thing with wwe is Yeah they may sign models and stuff but at least they bring them to FCW and Atleast train them of try to before being called up.I wish in that Brooke segment on tna that some heel knockouts come out and tell her off something like what Trish did to christy.These Knockouts there asses off while this chick comes out of no where and gets sign just like that?.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptySat 02 Jun 2012, 9:46 pm

I agree that Brooke looks like a man and I wish the money they paid her was put towards current KOs and signing future ones.

I still think a former employee talking about Hogan's daughter is a little low.

And yeah I agree that a KO should have told Brooke off.

Gail or another heel like Angelina/Sarita.
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptySat 02 Jun 2012, 10:12 pm

daffney is funny
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptySat 02 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

why would they fly in Knockouts like Mickie and Tara specifically for that taping only to cut their segment without warning? they seriously need better time management now they've gone live. it's like how when they first went live they kept going to commercials at the start of the Knockouts matches
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? EmptySun 03 Jun 2012, 12:32 am

I really miss Angelina being on TV. She is one of the best women on the roster, but is treated like such trash. When she finally gets a match on Xplosion, she has to take the loss to Velvet for the 541,568,185,266th time.

I am going to wait to make my judgement on Brooke. I am not a big fan of hiring "Hogan's daughter". But she isn't hired in a wrestling capacity....not yet at least.

Personally, I think Daffney is just jealous that she isn't in TNA anymore. It is one thing to express reasonable personal complaints about the product. It is completely different to take personal attacks about Brooke looking like a man. People who take those kind of personal attacks (whether they be former wrestlers, celebrities, or people on these kinds of forums) have to be making up for something they are lacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?   Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact? Empty

Back to top Go down

Former TNA Knockouts Not A Fan Of The Hogans, Will Angelina Love Be On Impact?
Page 1 of 1