Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE

Go down 
+2
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE Empty
PostSubject: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 5:39 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Maria_Kanellis_Upset_With_Being_Groped_By_Fan_WWE_Hires_Former_WCW_Employee.html

- Maria Kanellis was displeased with being groped by a spectator at Saturday's Ring of Honor Best in the World 2012 event in New York City. Following the event, she tweeted, "Thank you New York for coming to see Mike Bennett and myself. But the guy in the front row that grabbed my bum, I will have you thrown out next time. You are a pervert!!"

The former WWE Diva continued, "I am not to be touched, ever, by a fan weather I am working or not. It's gross. I am not a toy. You pay to watch, so watch. Don't touch. The only person that can touch is Mike Bennett. From now on you will get thrown out. thank you..."

Kanellis was asked late last night whether she misses WWE. She responded, "I'm the FIRST LADY in the greatest company in the world. No I don't. I'm all grown up." Hours later, she was made today's spotlighted Superstar on WWE.com. She then wrote, "Thank you for the spotlight... WWE.com. A LADY deserves the spotlight..."

Last edited by King Silva on Wed 27 Jun 2012, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 7:01 pm

She sounds like sunny right now PLEASE Maria sit the fuck down bitch.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 7:38 pm

Wow, she's so frickin arrogant. She's pathetic and needs to quit acting like she's hot shit. It's also clear that she's still bitter. She needs to get over herself and realize what a loser she is
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 7:40 pm

That's hilarious. Not because it's okay, but because some folks are so outrageous.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 8:23 pm

When they tweet in character, like here, it means they're being, well, in character.

Surprised to see ROH taking the WWE approach of using social media to advance characters and storylines.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 8:25 pm

Part of me thinks the arrogance in this is part of the character. I have seen some interviews she has done where she has seemed quite humble with all of her experiences.

On another note, I think it is humorous that there are people on this forum that moan and groan any time someone makes an opinion judgement that is negative toward one of their favorites....but it is perfectly acceptable to make similar opinion judgements against someone else.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 9:09 pm

Shimmer Mark wrote:
On another note, I think it is humorous that there are people on this forum that moan and groan any time someone makes an opinion judgement that is negative toward one of their favorites....but it is perfectly acceptable to make similar opinion judgements against someone else.
Taking jabs like this is one of the reasons why I rarely post anymore. I know a few others who feel the same way and that's why they haven't posted. It's just gotten crazy. If someone isn't being negative, they're saying something disrespectful just to get a rise out of someone else so they'll come in and say something which leads to arguments.

But yeah, whether Maria's partly in character or not, she's always been arrogant. All you have to do is watch Celebrity Apprentice to see her true colors show and she's been bitter ever since WWE released her.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 9:54 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Shimmer Mark wrote:
Taking jabs like this is one of the reasons why I rarely post anymore. I know a few others who feel the same way and that's why they haven't posted. It's just gotten crazy. If someone isn't being negative, they're saying something disrespectful just to get a rise out of someone else so they'll come in and say something which leads to arguments.

But yeah, whether Maria's partly in character or not, she's always been arrogant. All you have to do is watch Celebrity Apprentice to see her true colors show and she's been bitter ever since WWE released her.

I'm not going to get into a fight about this....frankly I've got much more important things to do. I was not taking a jab at you. I was simply stating the way I feel there is such a high level of hypocrisy among some of the members of this forum. I completely with you saying "If someone isn't being negative, they're saying something disrespectful
just to get a rise out of someone else so they'll come in and say
something which leads to arguments." This is exactly what I felt you were doing. I was simply pointing out that it is happening.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:04 pm

I came in and said my opinion, which everyone does. Do people hate on my faves? Yes, but I can't do anything to change that. I'll just leave it at that
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 2:58 am

If she was in character then I guess it is okay but if she is speaking out of character she does sound a little bit bitchy.

As for her being groped that is horrible so that fan should be thrown out..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 4:33 pm

http://www.sescoops.com/maria-kanellis-disgusted-with-response-to-groping-incident/

Kanellis says she is disgusted with wrestling fan comments she read online Tuesday concerning the groping incident. She tweeted: “So since Marisa Tomei played a stripper and is scantily clad in a movie that gives you the right to grab her? I don’t think so. I am a performer and so is she. Your comments disgust me on [wrestling website].”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE   Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria Kanellis Upset With Being Groped By Fan; Asked if She Misses WWE
Page 1 of 1