Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers   The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 9:56 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/The_Rock_Comments_on_CM_Punk_and_the_WWE_Title_WWE_Signs_Two_New_Wrestlers.html

- The Rock did a Q&A on Twitter this afternoon and had the following to say about CM Punk and the WWE Title:

"@CMPunk has done an outstanding job as @WWE Champ. Ive had the honor of being 9x World Champion. I want #10.."

---------------

- WWE has reportedly signed independent wrestlers Ryan Collins and KC McKnight to developmental deals. McKnight has been wrestling for several years and recently worked overseas for Pro Wrestling Zero 1.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers   The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 1:25 am

Finally.. THE ROCK.. HAS COME BACK.. and become.. Champion.

I had to do it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers   The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 2:44 am

I would not mind seeing that at all! yay
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers   The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 2:09 pm

If he plans to stick around for a few-month interval and be active in story lines, compete in matches and defend the belt - I wouldn't mind seeing him win the belt. Otherwise, please... NO!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers   The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 2:22 pm

I was expecting Cena vs Punk at 1,000 episode of Raw but maybe The Rock vs Punk might happen. I expect a major title to be defended on the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers   The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Comments on CM Punk and the WWE Title, WWE Signs Two New Wrestlers
Page 1 of 1