Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award Empty
PostSubject: More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award   More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 2:00 pm

More information has been released as to why Gerald Brisco sold Kurt Angle's award from the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame.

Angle was scheduled to show up for the event but he had to no show, either due to personal issues or that he was booked by TNA that night. Angle informed Brisco a week before that he couldn't attend. Brisco was not happy that Angle missed the ceremony and when they tried to play the acceptance speech Angle sent, it didn't work.

Brisco then, as a joke, said since Angle wasn't there he would auction off the award and give the money to the museum. He was offered $250 and sold the award. However, he later bought it back. Angle has said he would donate it to the museum.

Kurt Angle was upset with Brisco for auctioning off his award. Jim Ross had tweeted the following Saturday night: "Kurt Angle was unable to attend the HOF in Waterloo 2nite. Jerry Brisco auctioned off the award 4 $250."

Once Angle found out about JR's tweet and the events that transpired, he went off on Twitter: "Jerry Brisco Made a Mockery Out Of Me and the Dan Gable Museum HOF By Auctioning Off My Award. This Award Is a Huge Honor. U Spit on Me ...Due to Obligations I Had With My Wedding, I Could Not Attend HOF. I Even Made a 10 Min Video Proudly Accepting this Great Honor. I'm Disappointed I Couldn't Go, But Devastated Jerry Gave Away My Award. Very Classy Jerry."

The George Tragos/Lou Thesz wing of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame Dan Gable Museum then issued the following photo of plaque on Facebook and a note in response to reports of Kurt Angle's outrage at Gerald Brisco auctioning off his award for $250 this weekend in Waterloo, Iowa.

"It's true! Kurt Angle's plaque is at the National Wrestling Hall of Fame Dan Gable Museum with Lou Thesz's widow, Charlie Thesz. Gerry Brisco had the plaque back within an hour and it will be sent to Kurt Angle."
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award   More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:53 pm

thats messed up
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award   More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 9:22 pm

At least he bought it back however still a dick move..
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award   More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 10:34 am

why does jr have to comment on things which have nothing to do with him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award   More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award Empty

Back to top Go down

More On Why Gerald Brisco Sold Kurt Angle's Award
Page 1 of 1