Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero Empty
PostSubject: Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero   Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 4:29 am

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_63628.shtml

The historic 1,000th episode of Raw saw members of the first two incarnations of D-Generation X reunited in the ring to deliver a special message to Damien Sandow. One former member, however, was noticeably absent: Chyna. She addressed this via Twitter, while also remembering the late Eddie Guerrero, who she partnered with in 2000:

"Hi everyone. Just wanted to check in & offer my congrats on the 1000 episode of Raw. I was not asked to appear but I have a few thoughts.

"I am very proud to have played a role in the history making event that Raw is. I have many found memories from my time there.

"To all the WWE fans, Thank You for welcoming us into your living rooms each week and into your lives. We are who we are because of you.

"People have asked me about Eddie Guerrero many times. I would like to keep my memories of him to myself.

"However, for this event, let me say that Eddie was a talented performer & a very good friend. He always made me feel special in the ring.

"R.I.P. to the great Eddie Guerrero. I love you and miss you from you're "Mamacita", Chyna

"As for Degeneration X, the most powerful group in the history of the WWE, I am very proud to have been a part of that.

"And if you're not down with DX, I have two words for you: SUCK IT! XOXO!"
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero   Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 9:26 am

Aww she actually sounds like a normal person here.I wish one day people will appreciate and give chyna the respect she deserve because she did change women's wrestling.
Back to top Go down
matt_2k10
New Talent
New Talent
matt_2k10

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero   Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:38 pm

^I agree! When I read the title my initial reaction was, 'oh no, how can she bury herself further?' but that was a great message.

Good to see she hasn't turned into another Sunny!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero   Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 9:23 pm

I third the response to Chyna sounding sane here.

Nice to see her not going off on people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero   Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero Empty

Back to top Go down

Chyna Comments On Being Left Out Of The DX Reunion, Remembers Eddie Guerrero
Page 1 of 1