Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam Empty
PostSubject: Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam   Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam EmptyThu 02 Aug 2012, 8:20 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/Former_ECW_Star_Speaks_Out_Against_Dawn_Marie_Says_Wrestler_s_Rescue_Is_A_Scam.html

Wrestler's Rescue, a charitable organization founded by Dawn Marie Psaltis in 2008 to raise money to support the health care needs of retired professional wrestlers, is once again subject of scandal with rumors of embezzlement of funds by the former WWE Diva.

After former WWE Superstar "The Ugandan Giant" Kamala (real name James Harris) released a video message Tuesday condemning Psaltis and Dan Mirade of Boston-based independent wrestling promotion Millenium Wrestling Federation for raising money on his behalf that he has yet to receive, another embezzlement allegation was levied towards the retired women's wrestler by one of her former colleagues.

Brian Heffron, who worked alongside Psaltis in Extreme Championship Wrestling as Blue Meanie, noted Wednesday on Twitter that two years ago, she launched a similar campaign fund meant to assist fellow alumnus Jerry Lynn with back surgery costs and was asked to donate an item for her to auction. Heffron, however, says Lynn was unaware of the campaign fund and noted that he never received money from Psaltis.

After posting a link to Harris' video message, Heffron wrote, "I always had a feeling "Wrestler's Rescue" was a scam since they aren't a registered charity AND wrestler's who they've collected for never got a dime that was supposed to get to them. 2 years ago I was asked to donate an item for auction for Jerry Lynn's back surgery. He told me he didn't know about and didn't get a A DIME."

He continues, "I always heard rumors "Wrestler's Rescue" ripped off MY IDOL Steve Williams. Then I heard straight from Jerry Lynn he never received a penny. I never really thought of speaking out until I saw the video Kamala made. It's a shame to collect money off off false pretenses."

In June, Psaltis set up the "Kamala Campaign Fund" and purported that money generated from the fund through auctions on their official website, WrestlersRescue.org (currently suspended by its hosting company), would assist Harris with "medical care, basic living costs and a myriad of other expenses as he transitions into a more handicapped-accessible world." After claiming in the video that he has received nothing from Wrestler's Rescue or Dawn Marie, Harris tells her to take any money she may have raised on his behalf "to Massachusetts and ram it up Dan Mirade's ass." He also wants Mirade to take any money he may have raised on his behalf "to New Jersey and ram it up Dawn Marie's ass."

Last edited by King Silva on Sat 04 Aug 2012, 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam   Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 3:02 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/Dawn_Marie_Responds_To_Kamala_s_Fraud_Claims_Says_He_Declined_Donation.html

Wrestler's Rescue, a charitable organization founded by former WWE and ECW star Dawn Marie Psaltis Damatta in 2008 to raise money to support the health care needs of retired professional wrestlers, has once come triggered allegations of fraud and embezzlement.

Former WWE Superstar "The Ugandan Giant" Kamala, whose real name is James Harris, released a video message Tuesday condemning Damatta as well as Dan Mirade of Boston-based independent wrestling promotion Millenium Wrestling Federation for raising money on his medical behalf that he has yet to receive. Damatta and her agent responded to his allegations Thursday via Twitter, where both claim Harris received a check in the amount of $500.00 but opted not to accept it.

Michele Mupo, Damatta's agent, wrote on Twitter, "Kamala returned check issued by Wrestlers Rescue Certified because it wasn't sent fast enough. Dawn Marie did what she said she would. Check for $500 was sent July 20,2012. Kamala refused it sent it back certified mail. HE LIED to get $$$$ never judge unless U have proof. Kamala returned check issued by Wrestlers Rescue Certified because it wasn't sent fast enough. Dawn Marie did what she said she would."

Mupo then tweeted a photo of a copy of the check purportedly sent to Harris on July 20, 2012, and noted, "Kamala is a liar!"

Mupo then tweeted a photo of a certified letter Damatta purportedly received Thursday, noting, "DAWN GOT THIS TODAY KAMALA REFUSED A $500 CHECK. FACT DAWN SENT THE CHECK. FACT KAMALA RECEIVED THE CHECK."

Damatta added on Twitter, "Received my check from Kamala today certified mail. That means he did receive money from me but opted not to accept it. More news to come."

Mupo also offered proof that Damatta submitted a Stop Payment request with her bank Thursday for the payment.

Brian Heffron, who worked alongside Damatta in ECW as Blue Meanie, questioned her proof; he stated the day before on Twitter that two years ago, she launched a similar campaign fund purported to assist fellow alumnus Jerry Lynn with back surgery bills but Lynn never received any money.

Heffron wrote in a series of tweets, "To ME the handwriting on Kamala's check looks like his “handwriting” on the “return envelope”. If he sent it back while put a stop payment on it? Rip it up! Stop payment's on checks cost at least $35. Why spend $35 that to stop a check in that's in your hand?

"My friend and tag partner Nova, who RUNS a bank just told me this: "As someone who RUNS BANKS I can say I've never seen a voided check like that after a stop is issued, the check is dead and can't be reversed. None of this makes sense. The guy with no legs turns away money because IT DIDNT GET THERE QUICK ENOUGH? I have an easier time believing that me and meanie are gonna get our ECW PPV checks soon!"
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam   Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

I still think Dawn Marie is a scam artist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam   Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam Empty

Back to top Go down

Former ECW Star Speaks Out Against Dawn Marie, Says Wrestler's Rescue Is A Scam
Page 1 of 1