Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga Empty
PostSubject: Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga   Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 8:16 pm

Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga Winter

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/09/15/winter-talks-tna-departure-knockouts-title-hot-potato-saga/

Former TNA Knockout, Winter, real name Katarina Waters, spoke for the first time this week about her departure from the company.

Waters’ contract with TNA expired on September 5th and was not renewed by the company (she was not released as reported elsewhere).

Speaking of her departure, Waters reveals to the “Running the Ropes” podcast that she plans on transitioning to a career in acting rather than wrestling, saying:

"I’m happier because I’m making the transition into acting to where I don’t want to be restricted by contacts or obligations to a wrestling company. I still love wrestling but in terms of having a career, I’m not going to have a career in wrestling now, I’m going to have a career in acting. I don’t want a thing that could stand in the way of that number one, and number two, I don’t want to constantly be on the road and constantly traveling for wrestling as I don’t want to get injured."

Waters also addresses her very brief run with the Knockouts Title last year, including the much criticized “hot potato” of the championship between several talents including herself, Mickie James and Velvet Sky.

She says:

"Honestly, I thought it was kind of pointless with the little switch-a-roo in between. Sometimes it’s worth building the storyline with one person holding the championship for a little longer. The same thing happened when Velvet (Sky) won it (at Bound For Glory), she was built up at the top babyface and finally she won it and she dropped it immediately and I felt like it was kind of weird."

You can listen to the full audio at the link: http://www.headlocks2headlines.com/2012/09/audio-running-ropes-featuring-katarina.html
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga   Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 12:37 am

that deff. was weird, I think she should have had it a tad longer. Good luck to her with her acting.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga   Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 2:42 am

I am kinda surprised she wants to be a full-time actress. I figured she would be one of those people who wrestled for a long time. I would have thought she'd try competing in Shimmer/WSU/NCW Femme Fatales etc..

I agree with her that the hot potato KO Title reigns suck. She should have kept the belt the first time she won it until BFG if she was going to lose it to Velvet.

Good luck to her acting career though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga   Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Talks TNA Departure, Knockouts Title Hot Potato Saga
Page 1 of 1