Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Soap Opera Thread

Go down 
+13
MVPGFX
Venom
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Dead
LaylaMark
Joe
Hen(atlastmeagain)
The Sexy Vixen
Sticky!!
Grandpa Chuckles
Mia
Blue Ryder
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 2:51 am

The one with Shane being Naked is One Life to Live. Shane is GiGi and Rex's son -- Star's brother, Blaire and Todd's son, is picking on Shane with a bunch of his friends and Shane has asthma and they took his inhaler. Shane has now ran away to kill himself.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 5:18 am

that poor kid...bullies are douches

Y&R:

billy and victoria will lose their baby Teary Eyed i can feel it. i hope Daniel decides to sign over parental rights once it all comes out that they have his kid. they are great parents.

Jana is a crazy bitch lol

Adam and Phyllis still cant find that memory card rofl
--

i miss Guiding Light and As the World Turns Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 11:17 am

Yeah. I'm sure Shane wont get to kill himself though. The bully(Star's brother/Blaire and Todd's son) is Jack. I couldn't think of his name last night.

Rex(Shane's dad) and GiGi(Shane's mom) went to Jack's school yesterday and had a talk with Jack. Rex grabbed Jack twice. The first time Star defended Jack pretty much then she saw Shane's Myface(I think that's what they called it) profile and then she was pissed with her brother and she went off on him then she let Rex grab Jack again without stopping him. Rex/GiGi then left and went home to find Shane who had ran away.

I had to leave to go get something for lunch so I don't really know what happened when I left besides Shane ran away. When I left Shane and Vicki were talking about Charlie at Shane's house. When I came back GiGi was crying after she found the note. So, not sure where Vicki went or what happened there.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 4:36 pm

Y&R:

Sharon was found guilty rofl Then her dumbass let Adam persuade her into jumping sentencing. So she's on the run now...like a moron.

Phyllis is like...so close to finding the memory card with footage to save Sharon...yet Sharon has already ran away so i'm sure she'll still be in trouble even if Phyllis finds that tape.

Diane tried to console Nick and he gave her the cold shoulder and walked away. I LOLed...Diane is such a skank. She made her choice..she chose Victor and married him....stay away from his son!!! Damn woman! Keep it in ya pants!!

Malcolm and Sofia want to get married at the church where Caine died. I doubt they will get that far though because its so obvious Sofia and Neil have a deep connection...ever since they slept together.

Tucker is trying to slowly take over Newman Enterprises. Boo!!! Lying cheating jerk!!

Jana is inching closer to finding Daisy's baby (Lucy, Victoria and Billy's girl) and dammit i dont want Jana to find her. She's such a cutie and Victoria & Billy are some amazing parents. I dont want them to lose her Teary Eyed Victoria's so happy with her ever since Reed moved away.

I'm still wondering why Lily never found the letter Caine wrote for her on the night he died. it explains who his dad is and their history and all that stuff. I'm just dying for Lily or someone to find it and read it. Sparks will fly when that happens.

B&B:

i only watched cause this epsidoe didnt mention Thomas and Brooke.

Steffy is in love with Bill and still trying to seduce him from Katie.

Bill's son is still trying to get Hope back.

amber & Oliver are still plotting to get Hope back with Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 5:40 pm

Anyone watching that General Hospital????? I heard that shit is getting good!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:23 am

lol that dumbass! she should have known better than to listen to adam lol.
damn diane. oh malcome/ neil/ same girl never ends good. hopefully someone finds that letter, sounds interesting.

@ tank havent watched it in awhile.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:30 pm

Y&R:

Sharon is on the run. she dyed her hair brown. She went to see her mom.

Phyllis is determined to find her tonight.

Sharon looks quite sexy as a brunette...that's the only compliment she gets from me...idiot The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 519154

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:51 am

lol, good luck to phylliss.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:41 pm

One Life to Live and All My Children are set to be canceled at the end of this year and early next year.

I feel bad for all their fans. I still get sad thinking about how Guiding Light and As the World Turns are now gone Teary Eyed
---

Y&R:

Adam ran away to the carribbean to meet Sharon. Nick and Phyllis followed him. He gave them the slip though about where he's going next.

Diane is still all up Nick's ass even being married to Victor....this woman is so...LOL

Sharon is still running...like the idiot she is. The longer she is gone, the worse it will look fo rher but she doesnt see it.

Side note: the old 'Noah' is back and i dont like him. the new kid they had playing Noah was so cute. He was good eye candy. I dont like the old Noah now lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:43 pm

Which one has the gay couple?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:23 pm

Y&R News:

Casting News

Sean Patrick Flanery Joins Cast

The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 Robert120Sean Patrick Flanery joins the cast of the #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, in the role of Sam, a veterinarian who helps Sharon (Sharon Case) out of a tough spot. Flanery's appearance begins airing Monday, April 18.

In addition to "Saw 3D" and his memorable role in "Powder," Flanery's film roles include "The Grass Harp," "Simply Irresistible," "Suicide Kings, "Body Shots" and "The Boondock Saints."

His television career began with his starring role in the series, "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles," for George Lucas.

His other television credits include "The Diamond Hunters," "Charmed," "The Twilight Zone" and "Stephen King's The Dead Zone," as well as "Numb3rs" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," on the Network.

Genie Francis Joins Y&R
The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 Genie120Daytime Emmy Award winner and soap opera legend Genie Francis will join the #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, in May 2011. Francis will be playing the long-lost mother of Ethan "Cane" Ashby (Daniel Goddard), who was killed in a shooting in February but has been haunting the town of Genoa City with his mysterious presence ever since. Cane's father, Colin Atkinson, is played by Francis's former "General Hospital" co-star, Tristan Rogers.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 12:39 am

oh awesome genie! lmao sharon.. oh gosh the new noah was better.
thats sad they are cancelling amc & oltl. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:33 pm

omg i spent 45 minutes just in tears...why? Y&R had me so scared. Jana's crazy ass has kidnapped Cordelia and Lucy and omg i was scard she was gonna kill them. by the end of the show, they got home safely, though.

Daniel told Abby that Lucy is his daughter. and Billy almost told Victoria...but then he got interrupted.

i think the shit is gonna hit the fan tomorrow.

seeing Chloe so upset and worried made me cry...as a mom i know i would be a wreck if my daughter cam eup missing (again) cause i almost lost her once about 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:38 am

omg, im glad they got home safely. that damn crazy jana. Teary Eyed im sorry to hear that vixen, Im glad you didnt lose her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:48 pm

Y&R

The kids are safe..everyone is safe but Kevin is missing.

Jana has kidnapped him saying she will make him fall in love with her again. So she's holding him hostage with a gun. She locked him in a closet determined to 'break him' so that he will love her again. (Kevin is claustrophobic)

Abby knows that Lucy is Daniel's kid but she's pissed that Daniel told Lily first.

Victoria knows that Lucy is Daniel's but she's scared Daniel will take her away or Daisy will kidnap her. Daniel comes over to console Victoria and tell her that he doesnt want her. He doesnt want to be a dad.

Meanwhile Phyllis is across town saying how she wants to find Daniel's kid....to give Daniel a chance to raise it...

Phyllis is bound to find out about Lucy then the shit will really hit the fan. Poor Victoria The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 850417

this is about to get really crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 12:24 am

oh gosh kevin will go crazy. poor victoria, darn phyliss.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011, 4:47 am

Y&R:

phyllis knows about Lucy and wants to take Lucy away. Daniel wants Billy and Victoria to keep her.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 01 May 2011, 2:20 am

i hope they get to keep her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 3:06 am

Y&R:

Lucy was taken by chilren's services.

Phyllis is trying to force Daniel to be a dad even though he clearly doesnt want to be.

Michael said he cant help Phyllis fight victoria/Billy for custody (yay Michael)

Diane tells Jack she is unhappy with Victor

Ashley & Tucker prep for the wedding...Abby still plans to skip it.
---

in other news..the guy who played Paul on As the World Turns (Roger Hayworth) is returning to One Life to Live. I saw the commercial for it and boy does he look hott with facial hair. The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 855580
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu 12 May 2011, 12:58 am

good michael, yay the real todd is returning..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySat 14 May 2011, 3:45 am

Y&R: Abby hit Tucker with her car.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 15 May 2011, 12:36 am

oh wow, that cant be good.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 6:18 pm

Y&R:

Caine is NOT dead. Let me clear this up...

The night of caine's wedding he was kidnapped by his twin brother and his dad (or maybe his mom)...anyway Caine is locked away and his twin is dresse dup in asuit, going to the church to marry Lily in hisplace. (a scheme to get the grandkids back to Australia) well, Blake shows up and shoots "Caine"...

Lily has gone crazy and she's seeing Caine....but it's Caine pretending to be his twin brother so that he can take down his father from the inside. Caine's mother (who is pissed that her husband got Samantha, her daughter, killed is the one helping Caine)

yeah this is crazy... Caine is 'dead' and his 'twin' (who is the real Caine, actually) is running around pretending to be Caine in order to drive Lily crazy so that Caine's father can take the grandkids back to australia.

i just want lily & caine together again.
---

in other news. Daniel has full cutofy of Lucy. Phyllis is still trying to keep lucy with Daniel and she lured Daisy back in town to do so. Phyllis is determined to force Daniel to be a father because she didnt get to aie Daniel when he was small. Daniel clearly doesnt want to be a father but Phyllis is set on making him do it anyway.

I love Phyllis to death but she needs to back the fuck off...

Poor Billy & Victoria Teary Eyed I dont think they will get Lucy back.
---

Sophia is pregnant and i'm like 75% sure the baby is Neil's and not Malcolm's.
---

Abby remembers being the girl who hit Tucker with her car, but Ashley is still claiming she did it, in order to protect Abby. Katherine banned Ashley from visiting Tucker.
---

Meanwhile Katherine is out to find Tucker's long lost son, to bring him in to run Jabot in Tucker's place.

Tucker is still in a coma.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:33 am

woow that is crazy! she should stop forcing him that sucks for billy and victoria. interesting stuff wonder who his long lost son is.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySat 11 Jun 2011, 2:35 am

Y&R:

Colin is dead...i think (and hope). His ex-wife (caine's mom) pushed him over a balcony and omg i was cheering her on. I was yelling "push him!!! push that asshole!!" The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 773246

Neil finally found the letter Caine wrote before 'dying' about his family and everything. He showed up just in time to save the babies..as did Lily.
--

Phyllis is still being a bitch trying to get Lucy. Victor sends her a warning and by the looks of the previews, he's going to bring in Lauren and make a deal with her for help. Good stuff.
--

i think Sophia is in labor.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011, 12:42 am

lol! woo neil and lily. glad he finally found the letter. Hopefully Lauren can get thru to her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySat 18 Jun 2011, 2:50 am

Y&R:

Phyllis has Lucy and Daniel basically disowned her.

i love Phyllis but she is a total bitch for doing this to Victoria & Billy.

in other news Diane and Adam are playing games with Victor to get under his skin.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 12:39 am

damn, that sucks that she is keeping her away from them.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 2:02 am

Yeah Phyllis used Daisy to get full custody of Lucy and Daniel basically told Phyllis "to hell with you"

Michael also told Phyllis that they are not friends anymore.

She deserves it though. She is being extremely selfish.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:59 am

wow michael stop being friends with her. dont blame them, she really needs to let that little girl go w/ victoria & billy.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:23 pm

Y&R:

Sophia told Malcolm she cheated with Neil.

Caine's mom tried to talk to Lily but Lily turned her away.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 12:51 am

I don't blame lily, but hopefully she'll talk to her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 1:11 am

Y&R:
I like Caine's momma. she's so ruthless but sexy lol

Sophia told malcolm she cheated. Uh oh xD

B&B:

so Amber's baby daddy is Marcus...the black kid, son of Donna... that was a shocker for me.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 2:15 am

lol. yikes poor malcolm. oh wow didnt think it was him.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 5:20 am

Y&R:

Phyllis is having 2nd thoughts about taking Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011, 12:35 am

what took her so long.. i hope she gives her back.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 2:53 pm

Y&R

Sharon was found and arrested. She's back in Genoa City and EVERYONE hates her guts lol

Billy & Victoria are on the brink of divorce Teary Eyed

Sophia told Lily and everyone about the baby and the chance that it's Neil's.

Nick bought the magazine from billy and rehired Phyllis. (of course they had sex like the first night there together lol)

Victoria is back at Newman Enterprises.

Eden is back in Genoa City..

Tucker wants Ashley to control Jabot....not Jack.
---

B&B:

Brooke & Ridge are back together.

Bill Spencer reveals he loves Steffy and they slept together.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 1:29 am

oh sharon lol...
no dont divorce that would be sad.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011, 11:46 pm

Ugh, some of the chicks who watch B&B; their views on blended families, makes me fucking sick. Also, I'm pretty much ready to stop DVR the show, I'm sick of this "your family vs. my family" crap and bio vs. step crap.

Sharon is going in for 30 years, better watch out for the plunger handle in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:25 pm

Lauren this week on B&B was awesome. Taylor stormed into the office raising hell and ending Ridge/Brooke's plans to take the 30 shares of stock that Thomas had. i was sitting at home like "Woot!!! go Taylor!!"

Steffy & Bill got caught having sex.

Y&R:
Phyllis thinks Adam is withholding evidence to free Sharon as a way to punish her. (which he is)

nothing else really happened this week.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:16 am

Steffy is getting on my last damn never, in the words of Dewey Cox's daddy, "The wrong kid died!"

Steffy is obviously chasing after Dolla Bill because of her daddy issues, speaking of her daddy issues; besides being ultra creepy in the way she begged Ridge to move in with her mom (I'd like to add, that if my dad treated my mom the way Ridge treats Taylor; the moment I heard her broke up with Brooke and heading over to my mom's place to propose, instead of doing a happy dance and planning his wedding to my mom. I'd be at the front door blocking it with my siblings while whispering, "Don't let that motherfucker in here!") each time she whines about how her dad abandoned her, I get all stabby, all I can think is, "Heffa, there are kids out there whose dads said "Bitch, boom, bye!" to their moms the moment they found out they had a kid on the way; heck, I even seen a rant a few years ago from some kid who NEVER had any contact from their biological father until the idiot tried to friend them on Facebook; now here you are crying because your dad won't move in with your mom (who you also do not live with), grow the fuck up! I'd kill to work with my dad every day doing a job we both love and it's not like you two can't take a day off to have lunch or go shopping together; you're just to lazy to make the arrangements. Also, like I said, the whole "your family vs. my family" thing is annoying, it's like this chick doesn't even view R.J. as her little brother and my view on blended families is the same as the dad's from Yours, Mines, and Ours (the original, not that shitty remake) "It's no longer your family or my family, it's OUR family." I wish that the writers would realize that, but I guess they want to keep things the way they are so viewers won't get creeped out with the practically incestuous storylines...I mean, I still gag over Ridge kissing Bridget, not only did he believe she was his biological daughter for the first few years of her life, he raised her during that time; then he spent decades thinking she was his sister....EWWWWW!

Such a shame that the hotness of Dolla Bill is being wasted on that chick and Katie who obviously doesn't know how to handle him. Dolla Bill not only needs a ride or die bitch, he needs someone who knows how to control that ass when he steps out of line; too bad Sally Spectra is traveling the world with her cabana boys, she'd know what to do with man like Dolla Bill.

I also loved Taylor this week, I'm so P.O'd that they keep wasting her and Brooke in this dumbass triangle of doom; these chicks are pushing 50 now, why are they still fighting over Ridge?! Now they have her pining after Ridge like she'll never date or marry another man until Ridge comes back to her, WTF?! After all he put her through! Seriously though, where is Prince Omar at when you need him; I kinda wish that they would show that during her missing time with Omar she had kids with him, kids who are hotter, smarter, richer, and ten times more awesome than the brats she has at home; their Ridge DNA has ruined them, ruined them I say!

-------

https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/viewtopic.forum?t=40559
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Opera Thread   The Soap Opera Thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soap Opera Thread
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20