Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon   Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 10:03 pm

Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon John-cena2

Former WWE writer Court Bauer joined Konnan and Mister Saint Laurent on MLW Radio and talked about the friction between John Cena and Vince McMahon regarding Cena's surgery last week:

"John Cena has this procedure done in Birmingham, AL. WWE.com puts out there that he'll be down for only two weeks and that life will go on. It was basically like removal of fragments and bone spurs in his arm or his elbow, which if you follow sports, baseball players have it done all the time, usually in the office season. NFL guys will have it done here or there. It's a pretty easy deal. So, I don't think anyone was thinking it was going to be this long stretched out thing, but then the reports came out about how long John Cena was going to be down for. John Cena then took to Twitter saying that WWE.com got the story wrong and that he's going to be out for a full six [weeks] and he just buried WWE.com and all the guys over there. The story obviously then switched to 'now he's out six weeks.'

"From what I know, Vince McMahon himself, in the agent meeting, the producers meeting, told everyone straight up the dude is out for just two weeks, 'we dodged a bullet and that he's very much in the mix moving forward.' That was Tuesday, he said that. Then Cena had very different things to say and I understand WWE.com did talk to James Andrews [Cena's doctor], who WWE and Cena did give them the blessing to talk to. That's standard protocol at WWE. They always try to interview the doctor, get insight so they can have the news. Sometimes it's a kayfabe site and sometimes it's a legit news site. Sometimes it's a TMZ site, but that's the story. They interviewed him and Dr. James Andrews did say he'd be out just two weeks.

"So you have to wonder if Vince and the doctor said it and Cena is saying six weeks, there is an interesting issue there. Is it that John Cena wanted the full six weeks out? Was John Cena then told something after Tuesdays that conflicted with this? But it was very quickly thereafter they reported it on the website that this was not in fact the situation. The reality of it is, John Cena is coming off a divorce, he's beaten up. He's got a bad neck, a bad hip, bad everything. He's closing in on 36. The wear and tear of a guy like that, that goes, goes, goes and is a company man, you gotta think about.

"And if you're Vince McMahon, you look at the clock, you look at the calendar and you think, is it time to build the next John Cena?"

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0925/556620/john-cena/#ixzz27X7zwVKW
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon   Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 8:48 am

THe original article that was posted on wwe.com said that John Cena's recovery time would be anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks. If Cena is wanting some time off, 6 weeks is a nice little break, and its not a major blow to WWE. Its not as though he's wanting to take 6 months off or something like that. WWE needs to get their head out their ass and realise that Cena is beaten up, burnt out, aging and has jsut gone through a divorce. If I was in Vince's position, I'd let Cena have some time off. The amount of work he does for WWE, he's earned it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon   Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 7:31 pm

Very true plus I'd be happy with a Cena-less period of time.

I think they really really want him to face Punk at HIAC though and honestly he would be the only person that would make much sense to have a HIAC match against Punk since they have been feuding for a while.

If Cena can't come back in time then who the hell is Punk going to face?

They seemed to foreshadow Ryback but get real he's going to have his first 'real' PPV main event in a HIAC match?!

So yeah WWE is in a crappy position with their locked in HIAC.

That is why HIAC shouldn't be a PPV because only certain people should be having HIAC matches [if their feud warrants one]..
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon   Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 9:12 pm

Hell In A Cell is a PPV because people would by it. I don't have a problem with Ryback vs CM Punk for the WWE Title, but I wouldn't take the title off of Punk and I also wouldn't end Ryback's streak. You can't really do a No Contest in a HiaC. Thats my only problem with it.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon   Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 9:22 pm

People are gonna buy Hell in A Cell because they wanna see people wrestle in a Cell.Im pretty sure this PPV Can do well without Cena.I would rather see Ryback vs Punk than Cena again as well as Sheamus vs Del Rio for the 50th time.I also hope we can get A Divas Hell in A Cell Match people will be interested in it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon   Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 12:17 am

^ LOL divas HiAC.. Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon 773246

Even at the height of Lita/Trish I don't think they would do that..

I actually like the ppv HIAC although like I said it makes the stipulation not mean as much when it happens for a 3 week feud [say Cena really can't compete]..

And same goes for the WHT; Sheamus/Show in a HIAC when they have 4 weeks to build it is so stupid.

ADR/Sheamus should have happened in the cell as much as I hate to see it again.

Reason being that they actually have a long history.

Make it officially be ADR's last shot at Sheamus' title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon   Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Writer On Possible Friction Between John Cena And Vince McMahon
Page 1 of 1