Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alundra Blayze Praises Molly Holly and Talks About Beth Leaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Alundra Blayze Praises Molly Holly and Talks About Beth Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Alundra Blayze Praises Molly Holly and Talks About Beth Leaving   Alundra Blayze Praises Molly Holly and Talks About Beth Leaving EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 12:20 am

- On Facebook, Madusa was asked to give her thoughts on Nora Greenwald, better known as Molly Holly in WWE. Greenwald has stated in interviews that she felt Madusa didn't personally like her since she was rigorous training her at the WCW Power Plant. Madusa admits to being tough on her then, but that she always liked her.

"I personally have ALWAYS BEEN HER FAN.. have always stuck up for her," wrote Madusa. "She may not think so or have reservations on some of my tactics training her in wcw or working with her however I truly thought she was the last of the greats....."

Madusa also responded to the rumor of Beth Phoenix leaving WWE: "If so, it's a loss to the WWE..."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/1002/556817/vince-mcmahon/#ixzz28CcDcArg
Back to top Go down

Alundra Blayze Praises Molly Holly and Talks About Beth Leaving
Page 1 of 1